Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Feels Bad For Khan: He Was Basically Used As An Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    It's called taking a risk, Eddie. Putting your big boy pants on and daring to be great. I wouldn't expect a British coward or the masses that fellate Gennady Golovkin to understand that.
    WOW Dude!

For some reason GGG is the center of your thoughts.

Care to entertain us with an explanation?

Are you in love?

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
      y'all dudes from across the pond kill me. First David Haye was going take over the heavyweight division. Then A mere Con was supposed to be the British Sugar Ray Leonard. Now this new hype job Kell Brook. Who beat Shawn Porter who biggest win is against another hype job Broner. Nah B unlike y'all I let fighters prove something before I put any type of crown on them. So again, wtf did Brook accomplish?
      wtf are you going on about? Where have i crowned Brook and why are you bringing up Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Taking a risk is one thing, going in against a clearly overmatched opponent was suicide and suicide should not be condoned... unless your name is Pigeons
        Ooooooh!

Comment

Funny part is it was Khan saying I can beat Canelo get me that fight now its all Canelos fault , boxing flip floppers best ever .

Comment

He should feel more sorry for Brook, having to fight bums in empty bingo halls in Sheffield for a couple of 1000 quid

Comment

At least Amir is a real soldier unlike that midget brook

Comment

Khan was looking for a good pay-day and Canelo was looking for an easy fight. It worked out well for both of them

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  There's taking risks and then there's being stupid. The risks khan needed to take were to fight a brook, Thurman, Porter, or rematch with Garcia. At least those fights had the potential to he winnable. He had no chance vs canelo and now probably has the punch resistance of a 2 year old.
                  Yeah agreed. Based on styles and Khan's chin this wasn't a risk it was the closest thing to sports suicide that you'll ever see.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
                    Yeah agreed. Based on styles and Khan's chin this wasn't a risk it was the closest thing to sports suicide that you'll ever see.
                    Yeah I think Khan's done. You don't come back from a KO that brutal. I give him props though! Hes got a better chin then I thought because before that KO he took some Vicious blows to the head.That i thought for sure was gonna end the fight before then.

Comment

Everybody knows damn well Oscar and BHop were probably rubbing their hands together and snorting lemonade. . .

"Hmm Who can we get to give Canelo as good highlight reel KO.

Ring Ring *Shah and Amir on the Phone*

"Oooo I know, Khan's popular, the casuals love a good Khan fight"

Comment

Working...
                      X