Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Demands Mayweather Jr. After Berto Beatdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didn't get a chance to see this one, i was out last night...after reading this though it sounds like it was a good one, was it a good fight?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      i didn't get a chance to see this one, i was out last night...after reading this though it sounds like it was a good one, was it a good fight?
      Ugly, but enthralling.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
        Think about his face after the tough way they fought 12 rounds is simply a stupid comment;a lot of people said ORTIZ was legit after BERTO...please!!!
        you're a complete idiot. if you fought Berto for 12 rounds and at the same time call yourself a fighter that might be able to compete or maybe beat Flloyd Mayweather, then your face isn't suppose to look like that after the fight. Berto, who again has looked like crap the last 3 fights he has fought and who really isn't that great, was able to do that to him so what the hell do you think Floyd and Manny the top 2 welterweights would do to him? Your last comment is even dumber. Who the hell thinks Ortiz or Berto is legit now? No one because both have lost their last 2 out of 3 fights. You're a complete idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by beatnutts View Post
          you're a complete idiot. if you fought Berto for 12 rounds and at the same time call yourself a fighter that might be able to compete or maybe beat Flloyd Mayweather, then your face isn't suppose to look like that after the fight. Berto, who again has looked like crap the last 3 fights he has fought and who really isn't that great, was able to do that to him so what the hell do you think Floyd and Manny the top 2 welterweights would do to him? Your last comment is even dumber. Who the hell thinks Ortiz or Berto is legit now? No one because both have lost their last 2 out of 3 fights. You're a complete idiot.
          u have to remember that this is a sport and there are no guarantees....every dog has his day....manny and floyd aren't getting any older and if the conditions are right, they can be beat, after all...they're only human....im not saying i would bet on ortiz or berto or guerrero against floyd or pac, but buster douglas beat an "unstoppable" mike tyson, sooo......plus its not like ortiz or berto or guerrero are bums right now, they can still scrap and they do have legit skills

Comment

Guerrero Owes Maidana The Fight Guerrero Cancelled, Next!

After canceling his fight due to injury, Guerrero has called out everyone in Boxing except rescheduling his fight with Marcos Maidana who was well along into training for Guerrero when the fight was called off. Step in a make it right with Marcos Maidana.

Comment

He defeated berto whom ortiz KD LOLLLLLL Guerrero is overhyped

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                u have to remember that this is a sport and there are no guarantees....every dog has his day....manny and floyd aren't getting any older and if the conditions are right, they can be beat, after all...they're only human....im not saying i would bet on ortiz or berto or guerrero against floyd or pac, but buster douglas beat an "unstoppable" mike tyson, sooo......plus its not like ortiz or berto or guerrero are bums right now, they can still scrap and they do have legit skills

The way your thinking is fools folly , for every Douglas that pulls the upset you got a 1000 that get iced , Floyd is a ATG and will only fight one maybe two more times , and you want him to fight Guerrero because he has a Buster Douglas chance of pulling the upset , no fcn way , I want Floyd to fight only Manny , Bradley , Canello or Martinez , nobody else is worthy right now .

Comment

doubt mayweather would bother with gurrero,gurrero vs. maidana on hbo is more likely to happen.

Comment

Guerrero is not even in the same Park. There's NO demand for the fight and personally, I would hate to watch the one sided boxing class.

Comment

Guerrero had about 5 fans before he won last night, and he's been a pro for how long? Bandwagon fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X