Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
    thanks for the points homie.

how was sparring jean?
    It was fun, Solis was there as well and a few other fighters from that Montreal camp. He is a physical beast man, dude is 170 lbs of solid muscle.

Real nice guy and he's a huge JMM fan, we were talking about him for the weeks he was there.

He was being trained by Cotto's current trainer Pedro Diaz, he was kind of a ***.

Comment

• This chico guy is f'n hilarious

Comment

• yea i seen pedro train solis pre-klitz before at some fitness gym round my way where MalikkKnuckles trains at.

thats dope tho.

who was the most exciting boxer u ever sparred with ? who u feel u learn the most out of?

i saw Angelo “La Cobra” Santana and Esaie Estimar over the weekend, they look like some very good prospects for south florida. hopefully twinkle fingers ups in competition

Comment

• This was a pure Thunderdome thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
            yea i seen pedro train solis pre-klitz before at some fitness gym round my way where MalikkKnuckles trains at.

thats dope tho.

who was the most exciting boxer u ever sparred with ? who u feel u learn the most out of?

i saw Angelo “La Cobra” Santana and Esaie Estimar over the weekend, they look like some very good prospects for south florida. hopefully twinkle fingers ups in competition
            I worked with Joel Julio, didn't get to spar him but sparred one of his guys who was this young Colombian kid and got my ass kicked something serious. I made a thread about it and it was rough that day.

I am in my late 30's so it's going to happen but I have learned a lot from many fighters. I try and keep my mind open and understand that boxing is a martial art that takes a lifetime to master and there's different ways of teaching and doing things right.

Some trainers have one way but there are many ways of doing certain things and I try and learn from everyone and then make up my own teaching methods.

I have to say I was most impacted when I was in Mexico, they do things on a different level down there. People think they work hard here, they don't know what hard work is. It's crazy.

Comment

• Chico: e-mail me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Seems like some mod that doesn't like me is trying to make my life miserable here. Every thread I start gets deleted, no matter the content. I was banned for something silly, making a joke and I have had much, much worse directed towards me but I guess being racist towards a Mexican is ok here.

I just joined because I enjoy talking about boxing, not going through this ridiculous drama where people take this stuff WAYYYY to seriously.

Had some great convo, met some cool people. I have a ton of points if you want them hit me up.

Nice knowing everyone (almost everyone not the racist pricks that have sent me a million nasty messages)

Peace out everyone
                sucks to see you go son....to be honest I don't think you will leave....you will think it through and decide to stay.....BUT if you do bounce ill take your points.....that is all.......gracias raza.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  "pulling an Ortiz" made me laugh, good one.

I just feel stupid not being able to start threads and have good debate. I don't insult anyone, if I come off as arrogant, well, sorry but there's a lot of dumb fuks on here.

The **** I get in return doesn't compare. I have been threatened with beheading (yes beheading) called every racist name in the book, sent disgusting pics and never once ratted anyone out. When mods though won't let me post or delete threads what's the point?

It's been nice fellas, some real good people here and I will send you my email if you want to train in S. Fla.
                  I understand completely, I can only think of a few other posters who receive more racist insults on this site then you. People may have a problem with a way you debate or discuss subjects but it isn't an excuse for the constant abuse.

I liked the idea of mods to curb the rampant racism on this site a couple of years ago, and they have been doing a good job of it. But they have also been imposing themselves a little much and it has taken away from the site. Its fine and I understand them wanting to control the forums it just can be frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I understand completely, I can only think of a few other posters who receive more racist insults on this site then you. People may have a problem with a way you debate or discuss subjects but it isn't an excuse for the constant abuse.

I liked the idea of mods to curb the rampant racism on this site a couple of years ago, and they have been doing a good job of it. But they have also been imposing themselves a little much and it has taken away from the site. Its fine and I understand them wanting to control the forums it just can be frustrating.
                    The thing that most don't see is the **** I get in PM. Dude, I have gotten some real fuked up ****, stuff I don't want to describe.

I have never ignored anyone or reported one person then I get banned for giving Jeffries the "white guy thumbs up"

I'm just burned out a little.

Comment

• Cuauhtémoc1520 - Have a good one, you were one of the better ones Take care of yourself if you're really leaving.

Comment

Working...
                      X