• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gay marriage?

Seems to be popular on this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
      Does "happiness" to you mean being married to another man, Piggy?
      Not to me. Not even to gay people necessarily. But if it does make them happy what's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Not to me. Not even to gay people necessarily. But if it does make them happy what's the problem?
        What's the problem? The problem is that gay people are wrong! No self respecting white man would condone gay people being gay. The other day I was down at a nudist beach checking out the dicks of black men and thinking to myself "Those dirty queers. They're as bad as Jews".

You may be asking yourself what I was doing at a nudist beach checking out the genitalia of other men when I'm clearly a superior specimen of the non-gay Aryan man who's comfortable with my own manly non gayness, but you'd clearly be asking the wrong question. The real question here is 'are you a self-hating, racist white man?' If you answered no, then you are definitely a self hating racist white man. If you answered yes, then you should come check out dicks with me and we can compare and maybe rub them a little.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          What's the problem? The problem is that gay people are wrong! No self respecting white man would condone gay people being gay. The other day I was down at a nudist beach checking out the dicks of black men and thinking to myself "Those dirty queers. They're as bad as Jews".

You may be asking yourself what I was doing at a nudist beach checking out the genitalia of other men when I'm clearly a superior specimen of the non-gay Aryan man who's comfortable with my own manly non gayness, but you'd clearly be asking the wrong question. The real question here is 'are you a self-hating, racist white man?' If you answered no, then you are definitely a self hating racist white man. If you answered yes, then you should come check out dicks with me and we can compare and maybe rub them a little.

^^^^ Like.

Comment

God is against gay relationships. St Paul was highly against gay relationships. For the church to go against their own religion is idiotic at best, Priests might aswell wipe their ass with the bible.

If gay people want to find a way to get married outside the church (Who hate them) and get the legally bonuses from it, then let them? I care little.

Comment

Why was this bumped?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  In their zeal to prevent gay marriage Texas appears to have outlawed ALL marriage!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/poli...y/1340136.html

Part of the wording of a constitutional amendment is this:

Now I'm no lawyer but the only thing "identical" to a marriage is... a marriage! Way to go Texas! Them damned homersexurals couldn't destroy marriage but you sure as hell did!
                  HAhahahahaha Green k!

Comment

Working...
                  X