Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah: "Let's make a side bet that you(Khan) won't make it 12 rds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is funny as hell. I'd take that bet without question if I was Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutchie6g View Post
      WHERES WAZZA ? man Zab is going to do a bredis presccott all over again..............

sure khan can run and as usual we will see the flurrys but them MULTIPLE JUDAH uppercuts
      are going to send Amir to sleep....period ....AND THE NEW
      I don't know about the uppercut,Judah should be more focus on his straight left and right hook against Khan then his uppercut..Roach will have Khan looking for that punch..

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
        Zab is either ignorant or bluffing he knows Khan can't bet.

Also if Zab is going on about being such an underdog with the book makers why would he want a double up bet with Khan did he take maths at school? I'm guessing not. Pretty dumb move by Zab its transparent to say the least.
        My God! Its good fight hype. Im sure he would take the bet but its all promotion. Judah's smart for doing that and the ones calling him stupid should re-evaluate their contribution to society.

Either way yall better believe Zab is gonna be big trouble for Khan. One punch on Khan changes everything. He hasnt fought anyone with the speed and power combo of Judah. If Zab hurts him then he'll finish him. He's always been a good closer.

Give me 3 to 1 odds on Judah
        Byo KO.
        Last edited by studentofthegam; 06-13-2011, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          My God! Its good fight hype. Im sure he would take the bet but its all promotion. Judah's smart for doing that and the ones calling him stupid should re-evaluate their contribution to society.

Either way yall better believe Zab is gonna be big trouble for Khan. One punch on Khan changes everything. He hasnt fought anyone with the speed and power combo of Judah. If Zab hurts him then he'll finish him. He's always been a good closer.

Give me 3 to 1 odds on Judah
          Byo KO.
          I agree if Judah hurts Khan he will finish him..

Comment

i think its not good for khan to bet coz his 100k will only win around 50k am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Give me 3 to 1 odds on Judah Byo KO.
              I'll take it.

I can bet 3 million, against your 1 million, that Judah WILL NOT win by KO/TKO against Khan, deal?

Comment

Working...
              X