Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Mayweather will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    After DLH the best shot at beating him was Maidana. Floyd retires undefeated, but still falls below Marciano in the All Time list.
    Name the best prime opponent rocky beat

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      After DLH the best shot at beating him was Maidana. Floyd retires undefeated, but still falls below Marciano in the All Time list.
      You're smoking crack.

Comment

if he continues with his cherry picking ways like there's no tomorrow then yes he'll definitely retire undefeated.

but if he fights pac and ggg then i'm pretty sure he'll lose both fights.

Comment

If he mans up and steps in the ring with khan, he will lose his 0

i find it a disgrace floyd fought maidana twice

Comment

Yes he will.

Comment

I think he will, because he will fight who he wants to fight as usual. His last 2 fights will carry zer0 risks.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                I think he will, because he will fight who he wants to fight as usual. His last 2 fights will carry zer0 risks.
                Any fight now at Floyds age will carry a risk. For the first time since I started watching boxing, Mayweather looked beatable when he fought Maidana.

Comment

yes. he will scramble away from amir khan to take on danny garcia in may - a sure win. he then just has to somehow find a way to avoid khan in his last fight. somehow someway floyd will find a way to be a **** and avoid khan again.

Comment

Its a high possibility

On the small list of potential opponents that he has, he would be the favorite over all of them.

I think his only realistic options for his last 2 or 3 opponents are Amir Khan, Pacquaio, Kell Brook(or who ever holds the IBF BELT, I think Thurman should get a shot at that belt if Brook/Khan doesn't happen), or Cotto if he defeats Canelo would be a decent fight considering Cotto held is own throughtout their first fight.

If he doesn't retire undefeated would be more of a surprise than if he didnt

Comment

Working...
                    X