No announcement yet.

Ariza just Tweeted a NEW Photo of Julio Chavez Jr. WOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariza just Tweeted a NEW Photo of Julio Chavez Jr. WOW

Chavez is looking in the best shape ever, this is the most ripped I ever seen him before a fight, looks like he won't have any trouble making weight. His body fat percentage is pretty low.

It looks like Roach isn't training Chavez? and its Ariza who is still in camp? This drama is very weird.

I thought he fired him

Comment

Did Chavez Jr rehire him?

And damn he does look good no ****

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        I thought he fired him
        i have a feeling this whole ariza bad guy thing is HBO's version of selling a fight WWE style

Comment

Thought he was fired? But Chavez Jr. looks to be in great shape. Pacquiao-Bradley replay and Chavez Jr.-Lee will be a damn good card.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
            Did Chavez Jr rehire him?

And damn he does look good no ****
            I don't know cause Ariza has stayed silent, maybe Roach was the one fired? I am not sure if this photo as taken at Arizas house or in Las Vegas at the place Chavez Jr is staying.

But Chavez looks in the best shape I have ever seen him.

Comment

Is he going to fight Sergio tho??

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                Is he going to fight Sergio tho??
                He signed that WBC agreement that the winner has to fight Sergio or get stripped. But Canelo took the date they were planning for the fight. I really don't see it happening yet and I don't think the WBC will strip him either. They will find some BS reason to let him keep the belt. BTW where is mushadeen? Haven't heard from him in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  He signed that WBC agreement that the winner has to fight Sergio or get stripped. But Canelo took the date they were planning for the fight. I really don't see it happening yet and I don't think the WBC will strip him either. They will find some BS reason to let him keep the belt. BTW where is mushadeen? Haven't heard from him in a minute.
                  Chavez is going to move up to 168 and fight Pavlik, than the Abraham-Stieglitz winner.

Comment

Gotta admit he is looking good. Saw a recent pic posted here of Chavez Sr too who is also looking in great shape... Someone either lit a fire under someone's ass or.........

No. I wont go there lol

Comment

Working...
                    X