No announcement yet.

**** charlie brenneman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** charlie brenneman!

What a faggot. Satisfied with LNP and **** that ref for damn near screwing Story out of the fight because he don't know ***** about BJJ. Story WAS SO ****IN CLOSE to getting that reverse triangle.

He was so close I was screaming at that TV haha **** Brenneman of course NOW THEY DON'T WANT TO STAND THEM UP! BS hometown bull*****. **** that fight. **** Charlie Brenneman punk ass biitch trying to say he was gonna KO Story when all he wanted to do was LNP. **** HIM!

Curly put on a show meng. Like I said he would. You mad bruh? That hype job Story got EXPOSED.

Oh great....Kongo vs. Barry is next.....I'm getting my blanket and warm milk ready.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
      Curly put on a show meng. Like I said he would. You mad bruh? That hype job Story got EXPOSED.

Oh great....Kongo vs. Barry is next.....I'm getting my blanket and warm milk ready.
      What the **** are you talking about? The ref was totally bias are you blind? He let Brenneman layed on him for 2 rounds then when Story finally gets him in trouble they stand it up. When they need one they won't stand it up but when they don't need one they do.

You obviously don't watch MMA. Hype job? Get the **** outta here, your typical bias bull*****. Becuase Thiago Alves, Johnny Hendricks, Dustin Hazellett, and Brian Foster are all bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        What the **** are you talking about? The ref was totally bias are you blind? He let Brenneman layed on him for 2 rounds then when Story finally gets him in trouble they stand it up. When they need one they won't stand it up but when they don't need one they do.

You obviously don't watch MMA. Hype job? Get the **** outta here, your typical bias bull*****. Becuase Thiago Alves, Johnny Hendricks, Dustin Hazellett, and Brian Foster are all bums.

GSP laid on Alves for HOW MANY rounds? lmao. Comon bro you mad as hell. Calm downnnnnn meng. We got Wandy vs. Silva and Haye vs. Klitschko to look forward too. Be happy meng. Not like Story vs. GSP was some sort of dream match.

Comment

Funny how you cry about not wanting to buy cards because of fighters "LNPing" but then when the person you want to wins its "putting on a show".

Ref was obviously bias. How do you stand a fight up when a guy has a submission attempts? Hometown BS. Not saying he would have got it but the bias hometown ***** is totally disgusting and uncalled for.

Comment

Funny how you cry about not wanting to buy cards because of fighters "LNPing" but then when the person you want to wins its "putting on a show".

Ref was obviously bias. How do you stand a fight up when a guy has a submission attempts? Hometown BS. Not saying he would have got it but the bias hometown ***** is totally disgusting and uncalled for.
            I don't care about Curly meng. I just knew Story was a hype job. That's why I knew Curly was gonna beat him. HypejobPEDMarquardt wouldn't beat Story. Not only that, it wasn't like it was a Jon Fitch type fight, it was actually decently competitive.

I don't care if the Ref was biased anyway, Why? Story was doing the triangle wrong. He kept pushing his weight forward so Curly could of gotten out easily. It's not like he's a BJJ expert, he wouldn't of sub'd him.

Comment

I am mad as ****, I did like story but come on you gotta admitt that stand up was ridiculous when he had him in a submission but can't stand them up during the LNP in the 1st 2 rounds. Not saying he would have got it but that stand up was ridiculous.

I'm expecting fireworks here though, Pat Berry gonna make up for it

Comment

I am mad as ****, I did like story but come on you gotta admitt that stand up was ridiculous when he had him in a submission but can't stand them up during the LNP in the 1st 2 rounds. Not saying he would have got it but that stand up was ridiculous.

I'm expecting fireworks here though, Pat Berry gonna make up for it
                I do think the stand up was lame.

BTW, don't expect Fireworks, expect Kongo to LNP for 3 rounds. Real LNP. Barry has no ground game.

Comment

Holy **** was i wrong!

Comment

HOLY FUUUUUUCKING SHIIIIIITTTTTTTt

Comment

Working...
                    X