No announcement yet.

"We played basketball together" LMFAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    People are saying Mayweather was shook when Mosley confronted him but wasn't Mayweather the one that waved Mosley over? You don't wave someone over if your **** scared of them!
    Shane punked him man. That's why tried to flex on poor Max, taking the mic away from him and telling him he talks too much, lol.

Comment

shut up marquez fans, your man got bum raped, what happened after has nothing to do with you

Comment

I'd really love to know what Hopkins said to Floyd. My boy Bernard isn't known to mince words.

Comment

Hopkins was proper in Floyds face..'You need to fight mosley floyd' 'FLOYD' 'This is who you need to fight'

lol

Classic...

Comment

People are saying Mayweather was shook when Mosley confronted him but wasn't Mayweather the one that waved Mosley over? You don't wave someone over if your **** scared of them!
            You also don't say you're not scared of someone when nobody even said anything about that.

Hes a scared *****.

Comment

interesting. Mayweahter was not scared

Comment

i'm surprised floyd let mosley play basketball with him. usually he only plays with people 5 foot 6 or smaller.

Comment

he called him over cuz he wasnt expecting mosley to yell at him saying fight me and b hop jumpin in. he probably thought ok yea man maybe we can fight some time or somthing but insted mayweather got owned

Comment

Mosley gonna get whooped next, then what are the mosley nuthugger's excuses gonna be? Hope they have more valid reasons than the marquez nuthuggers...

Comment

Floyd was looking around like HHHHELP! Floyd was soooo ****in scared that he thought if he reminded SSM that they played Basketball together it would stop[ him from busting his head. Whata pu$$Y

Comment

Working...
                      X