No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agbeko To Get Hero's Welcome, Eager For Mares Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agbeko To Get Hero's Welcome, Eager For Mares Fight

Kofi Owusu Aduonum has advised BoxingScene.com that former bantamweight champion Joseph Agbeko is set to arrive back home to spend quality time with his family. A large gathering and a hero's welcome is expected at Kotoka International Airport in Ghana. Agbeko's fans will be waiting in crowds to show the boxer their support for last Saturday's controversial majority decision loss to Abner Mares in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good for him, he deserves some kind of compensation for those swollen nuts!

Comment

Ya I dont think Mora was paid off, just a little to eager to help out a fellow Mexican-American. They should have a race neutral ref, just like they should split up the judges from the same country. It is a shame it has to be that way, but the only way it is fair.

Comment

Abner Mares = The "NutCracker" ...

Comment

I find it strange that Agbeko still chooses to live in Ghana and didnt bring his family over. I guess he must come from rich parents who live like kings. In countries like that if you are part of the top 1% you live better than people in USA/Canada/UK.

I think he would be kidnapped if he wasnt well connected.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            I find it strange that Agbeko still chooses to live in Ghana and didnt bring his family over. I guess he must come from rich parents who live like kings. In countries like that if you are part of the top 1% you live better than people in USA/Canada/UK.

I think he would be kidnapped if he wasnt well connected.
            Or maybe it's just simply his home country, did you so happen to think of that? It's Ghana, it isn't like he's going home to Somalia or something.

Comment

people's champ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -uppercut- View Post
                people's champ!!!
                i still got mares winning this by decision

Comment

Some people act like Agbeko was the clear winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                    Some people act like Agbeko was the clear winner.
                    Some people act like, even disregarding all of the other bull***** in the fight, the absolute travesty of the 11th round didn't in fact single handedly result in Agbeko not retaining his title.

Comment

Working...
                    X