No announcement yet.

Casual Hold'em players...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
    Which sites did you guys play on? I was hooked to Texas Hold 'em on Facebook a few years back.
    Zynga poker is the WORST place to study real/cash poker. Start playing centavos blinds on bovada if you want to learn..

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
      Zynga poker is the WORST place to study real/cash poker. Start playing centavos blinds on bovada if you want to learn..
      I have to check out centavos blinds.

Comment

I can't take a poker game seriously if the buy-in isn't at the very least £20.

It's not poker if you're not playing for money.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          I can't take a poker game seriously if the buy-in isn't at the very least £20.

It's not poker if you're not playing for money.
          Well said.

Comment

We used to play hold em when I was about 10 all the way through 15 for marbles in my block XD for all the frikking marbles literally. I had a few 2 liters jugs filled up to the top. It's been a long time.

Comment

Saw annies beta thread on a similar topic...remembered my GOAT thread...

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                We used to play hold em when I was about 10 all the way through 15 for marbles in my block XD for all the frikking marbles literally. I had a few 2 liters jugs filled up to the top. It's been a long time.
                Step yo game up from marbles, to ducketts homie.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Saw annies beta thread on a similar topic...remembered my GOAT thread...
                  Shame we can't merge 'em... I've got an internet player telling me I don't know how to play in mine.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I once lost real money (About $300) to someone who played like a total *******.

I had pocket aces, and on the flop is another ace. Chances of anyone having a better hand: 0%.

This dick had the 2 7 of diamonds, and a diamond comes out on the flop. So he not only calls my raise (or possibly I hadn't raised and was slow playing) but reraises me.

After a while I get confused... I KNOW I've got the best possible hand, but this ****'s raising like he's got something. I'm like "eh???"

The turn, and another diamond comes. He reraises me twice.

I don't have to tell you what comes on the river.

I told him he deserved to have AIDS.

Jesus, you're still telling this story two years later, you sad bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      Jesus, you're still telling this story two years later, you sad bastard.

Comment

Working...
                      X