No announcement yet.

Change of plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of plan

Went to boxing to tonight and my Coach called me over , Im fighting tomorow , if i win or get beat ( by a few points) ill be inviting the guy back down to my home town on the 27th , its a big shock when you go to training and just get told your fighting the next again day anyways looks like ill just have to get in there and give it my best

Good luck man! Swing with a left and swing with a right and make sure you carry the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
      Good luck man! Swing with a left and swing with a right and make sure you carry the fight!
      thanks man can anyone tell me what i should be eating 2morow?

Comment

Oats are a good option for slow realeased energy throuought the day and so is brown rice. Don't lift any weights during this time and make sure you keep well hydrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
          Oats are a good option for slow realeased energy throuought the day and so is brown rice. Don't lift any weights during this time and make sure you keep well hydrated.
          yeh , shall i just stay on water or is lucozade and milk ok aswell?

Comment

oathmal, fruit,pasta,greens, fish, chicken are good food.

stay off the fat and red meat since it can make you feel heavy.

and dont forget to box him not slug i out(like i dide in my first fight lol).

Comment

best stick with water. Milk is good the night before the fight because it can help you sleep. Lucozade is a bad idea IMO because the caffeine in it absorbs nutrients in your body and it ain't good for your head.

Water is the best.

Comment

ok thaks guys i will let you all know how i get on

Comment

stir fry pasta potato salad

Comment

Make sure you kick his ass Nazfan! Best of luck for the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X