No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant Gives His Take on Mayweather IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    The circumstantial evidence does look like that but there is nothing anybody can prove in here , you stated how he used it I stated how he could of used it , there is a big difference of intent in both statements .

Its pretty much all done to death the NSAC has no issues with either guy leave it at that unless you have NEW evidence Im tired of going around in circles .
    How about you go to your post #421.

Comment

• Originally posted by justicia liga View Post
      How about you go to your post #421.
      How about you just take your Alt and leave it all be , people are tired of the same ol BS , youre not saying anything you're just stumbling along trying to rehash whats done to death , there is no fox holes to fall in the NSAC have NO ISSUES with either Floyd or Manny , its over .

Comment

How about you just take your Alt and leave it all be , people are tired of the same ol BS , youre not saying anything you're just stumbling along trying to rehash whats done to death , there is no fox holes to fall in the NSAC have NO ISSUES with either Floyd or Manny , its over .
        Funny reaction to when you said this
        The circumstantial evidence does look like that but there is nothing anybody can prove in here , you stated how he used it I stated how he could of used it , there is a big difference of intent in both statements .
        and I pointed to your post #421

Toradol might be legal and there is no doubt Manny uses it , its clearly unethical going on all the information regarding NFL players getting shots before games and feeling like superman ( their words ) , that drug is a loop hole in what is rated as a performance enhancing drug , and many want it added to the banned list for good reason .

Comment

Thats the thing , when we take codeine its just a mild headache pill , when its concentrated by those mad Russians its crocodil that destroys lives , same goes for any legal drug , the doctor will say what it is for and how to use it and the people will abuse it alter doses and get a totally different effect from whats in a medical book .

60mg of Toradol shot in the ass makes very large NFL players feel like superman , yes we need to listen to these people that actually use these doses , it makes no sense to me to say they dont know what it does or feels like .

Every baned drug thats on the list was at one time not on the list , these things take time with some drugs , there is a push to have Toradol added to the banned list , maybe in a year or 2 it will be .
          some people want to crucify pac now for something they hope to be deemed illegal in the future.....ugh...

again, as some posters really wanted to divert the iv scandal to toradol let me simply state that the the issues are 180 degrees apart...for the iv issue is about an illegal act having been committed and an attempt to cover up by the parties supposed to oversee or manage boxing..

Comment

• you're seeing something that aint there.....

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            some people want to crucify pac now for something they hope to be deemed illegal in the future.....ugh...

again, as some posters really wanted to divert the iv scandal to toradol let me simply state that the the issues are 180 degrees apart...for the iv issue is about an illegal act having been committed and an attempt to cover up by the parties supposed to oversee or manage boxing..

let

it

go

..... or we will start discussing the guy who ducked random blood tests for 5 years..... then suddenly agreed to be tested..... then started taking losses because his stamina and punch-output dropped off

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

let

it

go

..... or we will start discussing the guy who ducked random blood tests for 5 years..... then suddenly agreed to be tested..... then started taking losses because his stamina and punch-output dropped off
              let's discuss the subject of this thread...

or does it hurt too much for you?

you can go back or start any thread you want...

any thread topic you want!

and i'll be here to educate you...

Comment

let

it

go

oops...sorry, i forgot to quote you...

"you're seeing something that aint there....."

the master tread posts on the iv scandal is like 3,333....

this thread that you people are trying to hijack is over 450 posts...

and counting....

other threads may dwarfed these iv scandal but i tell you this is one huge issue as the magnitude of cheating and attempt to cover it up reach up to highest local level..

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  oops...sorry, i forgot to quote you...

"you're seeing something that aint there....."

the master tread posts on the iv scandal is like 3,333....

this thread that you people are trying to hijack is over 450 posts...

and counting....

other threads may dwarfed these iv scandal but i tell you this is one huge issue as the magnitude of cheating and attempt to cover it up reach up to highest local level..
                  It is not even being mentioned in the media.

It is a non-issue, that has already been forgotten.

Forgotten, by almost everyone that is

Mayweather has two pieces of paper..... one from USADA "Mayweather did nothing wrong"..... and one from NSAC "Mayweather did nothing wrong".

Pac has this..... " ? "

Comment

It is not even being mentioned in the media.

It is a non-issue, that has already been forgotten.

Forgotten, by almost everyone that is

Mayweather has two pieces of paper..... one from USADA "Mayweather did nothing wrong"..... and one from NSAC "Mayweather did nothing wrong".

Pac has this..... " ? "
                    so you don't understand the word cover up?

true, in this iv case, money may likely put this issue in a dust bin...

and being involved, usada and nsac naturally will help put this issue to rest...

but who knows, the case of lance did not happen in a minute...

as max said...."tell us more"

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      so you don't understand the word cover up?

true, in this iv case, money may likely put this issue in a dust bin...

and being involved, usada and nsac naturally will help put this issue to rest...

but who knows, the case of lance did not happen in a minute...

as max said...."tell us more"
                      Wake me up when that happens, but until then..... zzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                      X