No announcement yet.

who has the better breakfast?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    The croissant sausage and egg breakfast from Jack is good..i like it as much as the mcmuffin...and the hash browns are amazing...

All fast food places should serve breakfast all day
    Agree, to me their breakfast is better than their dinners.

Comment

i used to get the breakfast bowl from jack a lot but those ****ers discontinued it, and i haven't forgiven them since. it was a guilty pleasure of mine because it looked like a bowl of ****/indian food to an average person.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Agree, to me their breakfast is better than their dinners.

they have that late night Munchie combo...that **** is so targeted to stoners

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          i used to get the breakfast bowl from jack a lot but those ****ers discontinued it, and i haven't forgiven them since. it was a guilty pleasure of mine because it looked like a bowl of ****/indian food to an average person.

i remembered the breakfast bowls...those were pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            McDonald's is going to be serving breakfast all day starting October 6th
            I love Micky D's breakfast dude.

I didn't believe they have a breakfast menu

Comment

oh me too man...i love breakfast in general...that's why Jack always wins out for me...i can have a breakfast sammich or burrito at 1am

do they have Jack In The Box in the east coast?
              Nope, we don't have In N Out either

I don't know what we have that you guys don't to be honest. Popeyes?

Comment

i remembered the breakfast bowls...those were pretty good
                man it had everything on it and was only something like $3 and change. plus you didn't get grease or whatever crap on your hands, it was their perfect breakfast item before you clocked into work.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

I forget how many great scenes king of ny had. That was awesome even better with the king

Comment

Nope, we don't have In N Out either

I don't know what we have that you guys don't to be honest. Popeyes?

we have Popeyes...i think Carl's Jr is called Hardee is something elsewhere...this is the breakfast sammich from Jack im talkin about

man it had everything on it and was only something like $3 and change. plus you didn't get grease or whatever crap on your hands, it was their perfect breakfast item before you clocked into work.
                    yup...exactly the greasy fingers part...they gave you a fork

Comment

sausage egg mcmuffins and hashbrowns with oj is the GOAT of fast food breakfasts.
                      Replace the mcmuffin with a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit and I would agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X