Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    No justice if its a Golden Labrador
    I'm still heated over Old Yeller.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I'm still heated over Old Yeller.
      Tears me up every time.

Comment

Sounds like a terrible accident caused by a number of different factors and exacerbated by the fact that only one officer attending this sort of call. There should be at least two of them because of how volatile these sorts of situations are.

Comment

Unless the woman was in the process of pounding the cop's head against pavement, while mounting him and grounding and pounding him "MMA-style" (what witnesses said - not me), then she didn't deserve to be shot.

Or, unless she was 300 pounds and 6'5'' and charging at an officer, whose gun he just tried to take and shoot him with it, she didn't deserve that fat phuck's fate either.

Two worthless thugs who GOT MADE GOOD. RIP lil skittles, and fat Mike!!!

Comment

Oh and I particularly like the "in front of her four-year-old" bit of finger wagging. The same four-year-old that apparently didn't prevent her from violently assaulting her husband in the first place, nor from violently confronting him again in the company of the officer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
              Unless the woman was in the process of pounding the cop's head against pavement, while mounting him and grounding and pounding him "MMA-style" (what witnesses said - not me), then she didn't deserve to be shot.
              He tried to shoot at the dog that attacked him (while he was trying to break up a fight the woman started) and he slipped and fell in the snow. It was an accident. He didn't mean to shoot her.

Should have had two officers, should have locked the dog up, she shouldn't have decided to attack her husband in front of her child, this was a mix of unfortunate circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                He tried to shoot at the dog that attacked him (while he was trying to break up a fight the woman started) and he slipped and fell in the snow. It was an accident. He didn't mean to shoot her.

Should have had two officers, should have locked the dog up, she shouldn't have decided to attack her husband in front of her child, this was a mix of unfortunate circumstances.
                That's what it sounds like - terrible accident.

Agree with you - police policy problem by sendng one officer in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Who shoots a dog that jumps them? The owners are right there, I'm sure they could have reigned the animal in before it got out of control. This speaks to the weak mind state of a cop, zero composure, and their first instinct is to shoot. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    IDK Az. He was probably gonna get child support. The copper just took money outta his pocket if you look at it. It was basically Armed-Robbery. The law dog should be locked up for robbing that poor fella of his future child support checks.

Not too worried bout the shooting, it was obvious the lady was a Thug. Live like a thug, you die like a thug.
                    Soccer Mom's outcheah living the dangerous life Perhaps you're right but now the Father has a valid excuse to neglect his child and f@ck mad broads while his son succumbs to his peers. At the end of the day, it will all fall back on this incident. Essentially Pop's got a free pass from parenthood, that cop should be the child's godfather IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Who shoots a dog that jumps them? The owners are right there, I'm sure they could have reigned the animal in before it got out of control. This speaks to the weak mind state of a cop, zero composure, and their first instinct is to shoot. Pathetic.
                      But had the policy been to send two officers, the situation probably would have been handled differenty.

And - cops are aways supposed to make sure if there are any dogs, they should be locked up.

Comment

Working...
                      X