Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko VS Orlando Salido: March 1st, 2014 Done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasyl Lomachenko VS Orlando Salido: March 1st, 2014 Done.

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...ne-for-march-1
    Loma by points
    17.39%
    Loma by KO/TKO
    39.13%
    Salido by points
    0.00%
    Salido by KO/TKO
    39.13%
    draw/unsure
    4.35%

Loma by poimts UD

Comment

True hype this guy is getting a tittle fight already it's just his second fight!!# I guess When your white your right then

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
        True hype this guy is getting a tittle fight already it's just his second fight!!# I guess When your white your right then
        Race baiting much?

Rigo got a title shot in his 9th pro fight, Ioka in his 7th fight, Veeraphol Sahaprom in his 4th fight. Is any of these guys white?

Anyway, like I said, it might be too early for Loma, but I want to see him make history, so I hope the fight will happen.

I really want Loma to be the real deal. He would be the first boxing legend whose career I followed from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
          Race baiting much?

Rigo got a title shot in his 9th pro fight, Ioka in his 7th fight, Veeraphol Sahaprom in his 4th fight. Is any of these guys white?

Anyway, like I said, it might be too early for Loma, but I want to see him make history, so I hope the fight will happen.

I really want Loma to be the real deal. He would be the first boxing legend whose career I followed from the start.
          Youre comparing their hype to Loma's lol he wasnt even pro yet and he was being hyped to the moon

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
            Youre comparing their hype to Loma's lol he wasnt even pro yet and he was being hyped to the moon
            Loma is one of the best and most decorated amateurs EVER. He earned every bit of the hype he gets.

And if we are talking hype and race, don't get me started on the non-white hypejobs of the past couple of years who, unlike Loma, did absolutely nothing to justify the hype. The best example is Berto, who fought on HBO/SHO more than 10 times, often as headliner, despite having zero really good wins and losing every time he stepped up his comp.

Comment

Boxer vs. Brawler match-up. This one is bound to have some drama.

Comment

This a mismatch..............
                Salido gonna starch this greenhorn.........

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                  This a mismatch..............
                  Salido gonna starch this greenhorn.........
                  That's certainly possible. Loma, for all his talent and solid technique, still fights with a lot of wasted motion and might not be able to pace himself in a long, drawn out fight. Salido is a tough, relentless pressure fighter with great stamina. I'm positive Loma will pile up an early lead, but if the fight lasts into the later rounds, Salido may beat him by simply outlasting him.

But who doesn't want to see Loma attempt to make history? If he does beat Salido, his talent and potential can't be denied.

Comment

Really can't imagine why they're taking such an early risk. If Lomachenko wins he's the truth, but I wouldn't be surprised if Salido starches him.

Comment

Working...
                    X