No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Trout Go Face To Face in Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Trout Go Face To Face in Houston

Junior middleweight champions Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Austin "No Doubt" Trout went face to face once again, as they continued their three city tour in Texas. This time they stopped off in Houston to promote their scheduled fight on April 20th at the Alamodome in San Antonio. Showtime and Televisa will carry the fight. Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) and Trout (24-0, 16KOs) will stake their WBC/WBA titles in the match. [Click Here To Read More]

war Rick Astley

Comment

What's up with Canelo's Elvis Presley hair?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I' happy to see they put my bwoy in more than 1 picture this time. He is after all the 2nd half of this event.

Comment

I still wonder if Cotto would get his ass beat by Canelo...

Comment

These fellers are no Juniors! 154Lb is known as light-middleweight over here which is far more respectful then being called a Junior. I've never heard a light H/W called a Junior, so why disrepect these fellers?

Comment

That looks in Canelo's eye's, you can almost see him thinking 'what the hell? This guy looks the same size as me.'

Comment

This is going to be a very interesting fight and the toughest fight of their young careers for both men but i'm still not sure if Trout can tighten up his sloppiness enough to not open up that shot Canelo will certainly be looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06
                  That looks in Canelo's eye's, you can almost see him thinking 'what the hell? This guy looks the same size as me.'
                  He must be in culture shock. Went from fighting smaller guys to someone bigger. Can't wait to see his reaction when he gets hit with a jab or uppercut from the outside and Trot isn't within reach to be hit.

He might go in there underestimating Trout's power forgetting he's never been hit by a JMW... in his prime anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Trading Leather
                    Easy work for Canelo.

Sorry Trout, but Canelo isn't shot (like my boy Cotto).
                    Or like Baldomir, Ryan Rhodes, Cotto's brother, Mosley and M. Hatton? Not only shot but smaller too.

Seriously, Canelo fans should refrain from posting ironic posts such as this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X