No announcement yet.

Name 3 current hype jobs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    He's been lights out ever since. I felt the same after that right. He's been scarily dominant since you have to admit.
    He did stop Perez & Escobedo, but they were no where near De Marco's level. Which is why I can accept him as a force in the sport now.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Forget what the alphabet groups say for a sec since its going against their own rules..... He won the title he should have a window to work with before he faces his mando

I don't blame him for not fighting Golovkin immediately after Sturm since Sturm was given so much leeway
      It doesn't matter because Geale AGREED to fight Golovkin if he beat Sturm, which he did. Then of course the sudden change of heart. If you read that quote I posted, the winner of Proska/GGG was to fight the winner of Sturm/Geale. This was known before the fights.

Look, it doesn't even matter anymore since Geale is a non factor now. We'll never hear his name again against a top fighter. He's going to fight Mundine, Soliman and retire.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 01-09-2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I see you're being picky. Why don't you tell me what your definition of talented is so that I may answer accordingly.
        Talented :endowed with talent or talents; "a gifted writer"

Talented: Having a natural aptitude or skill for something: "a talented young musician".

The opposite of that would be someone who is talentless, untalented - devoid of talent; not gifted, etc.

Two questions:

Before Broner beat DeMarco did you think he was a talented fighter. Yes or No?

Do you think Canelo is a talented fighter? Yes or No.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Talented :endowed with talent or talents; "a gifted writer"

Talented: Having a natural aptitude or skill for something: "a talented young musician".

The opposite of that would be someone who is talentless, untalented - devoid of talent; not gifted, etc.

Two questions:

Before Broner beat DeMarco did you think he was a talented fighter. Yes or No?

Do you think Canelo is a talented fighter? Yes or No.

I asked for yours specifically because (talented) can cover a wide envelope of things. You seem to be searching for something specific, so I'm trying to get us on the same page. Covering the broad spectrum of things many, many fighters are talented. What's your definition of the word?? In what way are you trying to use it??

Comment

Got a little off course...... As far as the opening post

Canelo
            Lara
            Rigo

Comment

Golovkin as well

Comment

Andre berto was pretty hyped, but it's all ended since guerero.
                Tyson Fury can join that list as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  It doesn't matter because Geale AGREED to fight Golovkin if he beat Sturm, which he did. Then of course the sudden change of heart. If you read that quote I posted, the winner of Proska/GGG was to fight the winner of Sturm/Geale. This was known before the fights.

Look, it doesn't even matter anymore since Geale is a non factor now. We'll never hear his name again against a top fighter. He's going to fight Mundine, Soliman and retire.
                  Golovkin is a step or two behind the competition, and there's little he can do to change it. Now that he has an HBO deal, he just has to remain healthy/injury-free and most importantly, keep winning. The wait will all be worth it once he gets a fight with Geale/Quillin. I can't even be mad at Geale for wanting to avenge a loss and get paid at the same time. He did us a favor by beating Sturm, so he's allowed a freebie. I still think he'll fight Golovkin after Mundine, seeing as how Soliman is caught up with Sturm. I can see Golovkin/Geale happening, then the winner will fight the winner of Sturm/Soliman (which will probably be Sturm) and that would be poetic justice. What's Sturm gonna do, run from another title shot?? OR, Geale fights Sturm again, while Golovkin fights Pirog, and then the winners fight each other.

Comment

hypejobs?
                    #1 Canelo (obviously)
                    #2 Haye
                    #3 Rios

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                      I would add garcia to that list. Mickey has done jack **** md to me at least hasnt even looked that great yet people make him out to be this monster
                      Originally posted by puga View Post
                      1. canelo
                      2.rigo
                      3. mickey garcia

does'nt really mean they suck but they get too much praise for some that have never done anything much
                      Garcia so much of hype job, that you guys can't even spell Mikey.

My list
                      1. Canelo - his best fight has been against Ryan Rhodes, now he's ready for Mayweather?
                      2. Rigo - what can i say, he beat the GOAT Rico Ramos.
                      3. Matthysse - his best win is Ajose, now the entire division is somehow scared of him, WTF?

Comment

Working...
                      X