No announcement yet.

broner: will he surpass floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broner: will he surpass floyd

would you say broner currently right now at the age of 22... is better then a 22 year old floyd?

i think he has the talent and ability to be superior to floyd in boxing ability/skills

hell fucking no.

Comment

Broner is a better version of a young Floyd with some Robinson sprinkled on top.
      Can't wait for him to go up to Lightweight so he can morph into Duran next.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        hell fucking no.
        this.

kid has already paved the way to fail and when he does lose that 0 it's all goodbyes for him

Comment

Comment

Hot diggity! YES, No, maybe, I don't know.

Comment

Floyd who?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                would you say broner currently right now at the age of 22... is better then a 22 year old floyd?

i think he has the talent and ability to be superior to floyd in boxing ability/skills

at least he has power which feather fist floyd will never have and he has far more intelligence/charisma not st-st-st-st-stuttering coward floyd

Comment

Originally posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
                  at least he has power which feather fist floyd will never have and he has far more intelligence/charisma not st-st-st-st-stuttering coward floyd
                  What? Mayweather Jr had more power at the lower divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post

"Floyd has been undefeated for 16 years man, and has been in like 20 championship fights against what 16-17 different World Champs? Cut the BS alright, because Broner is going to have trouble finding enough creditable fighters to fight as of right now"

Comment

Working...
                    X