Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more popualr in the US? Khan or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is more popualr in the US? Khan or Bradley?

So, what is it guys.
    Khan
    86.54%
    Bradley
    13.46%

4-1 already

Comment

If Amir is more popular it's only because of his association with Pacquiao and his team. If he were with Shaw this whole time and Bradley was coat tailing Pacquiao's fame then Bradley would be more popular.

Comment

They're virtually the same. Neither one has any type of popularity. I guess if you had to choose, it would be Amir Khan but only by a **** hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
          If Amir is more popular it's only because of his association with Pacquiao and his team. If he were with Shaw this whole time and Bradley coat tailing Pacquiao's fame the Bradley would be more popular.
          So Khan is more popular whatever the reason then.

If Bradley was from the UK and Khan born in the US, Khan would be much more popular. Just turning it the other way around.

The point is not really why here, but thank you.

To me, and forgive me if I am wrong, but HBO seem to be putting a lot of attention on Khan who is not the traditional American/Black/Hispanic type of guy they usually have.

Similar to Pacquiao, who is traditionally not of a similar background as other boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            They're virtually the same. Neither one has any type of popularity. I guess if you had to choose, it would be Amir Khan but only by a **** hair.
            I guess it is close, but I believe Khan has sold more seats at his fights.

I am not sure how you get viewing figures, anyone know?

Comment

I know casual boxing fans who know who Khan is, if I asked them who Bradley was? LMFAO crickets

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                So Khan is more popular whatever the reason then.

If Bradley was from the UK and Khan born in the US, Khan would be much more popular. Just turning it the other way around.

The point is not really why here, but thank you.

To me, and forgive me if I am wrong, but HBO seem to be putting a lot of attention on Khan who is not the traditional American/Black/Hispanic type of guy they usually have.

Similar to Pacquiao, who is traditionally not of a similar background as other boxers.
                Yad Yada Yada.... I don't care if Amir was born on the effin moon.... his popularity is mainly based on his association with Manny and team. That's why anytime he fights they always mention him being a sparring partner for Manny.

Also add the fact that he has that cross dressing De La Hoya look...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                  I know casual boxing fans who know who Khan is, if I asked them who Bradley was? LMFAO crickets
                  How do they know Khan may I ask? 24/7 exposure with Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                    Yad Yada Yada.... I don't care if Amir was born on the effin moon.... his popularity is mainly based on his association with Manny and team. That's why anytime he fights they always mention him being a sparring partner for Manny.
                    Thank you for your reply, Khan is more popular as I suspected.

David Rodela is on HBO earning 1 million dollars I assume?

Comment

Working...
                    X