No announcement yet.

Bob Arum says Filipinos don't support Nonito Donaire; blames wife Rachel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
    lmfao at arum blasting that dumb attention whore rachel donaire hahhaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      This is pure hate.
      This is pure Bob Arum~

Comment

lmao @ this senile old mad trying to shit on donaire now.

Comment

Maybe Donaire wasn't a big enough attraction because Arum didn't try hard enough to get his name out there. Putting him on a Pac undercard would have helped tremendously. Arum sounds like a jackass with these statements!

Comment

WOW! Pure MANIPULATION! He is just trying to get people to TURN on Nonito...I hope like SHEEPS people don't listen to this OLD IDIOT!

Nonito wife can be annoying at times though but still this is going too far and it is almost like he is TRYING TO GET FILIPINOS TO NOT SUPPORT NONITO!

What ever happen to wishing a guy good luck when he moves on...NOW HE KNOWS HOW GARY SHAW FEELS hahaha what goes around comes around ARUM!

Comment

Arum will get his revenge on Donaire by way of Rigondeaux.

Comment

their is the video

Comment

Oh Well

This is pure slander on Arum's part

Ok so Nonito goes to Golden Boy(pending) and I think that in some ways that is a solid move on his part considering that a Mares or Agbeko showdown could be really good for the sport and I don't feel that this move (if it happens) should be considered that pessimistic.

Rachel is a strong but over protective woman who cares about Nonito despite the various angles (true or false) regarding how her influence has ruined Nonitos family and the aspects of her say on the finances.

Arum just has no idea what he is saying

I remember when people spoke of Oscar as not being "Mexican enough" and after he beat guys like Ike Quartay and of course Chavez Sr he ascended to be a huge PPV star ( yeah I remeber he had great publicity with the Gold Medal and so forth before hand) but I am not trying to compare Nonito to Oscar but what I am trying to say is that winning changes everything

Thus If Nonito does leave and joins Golden Boy and he dominates and wins, all this garbage goes away and considering that Nonito comes off as a likeable kind of guy I am sure that he can trancend the sport and have all sorts of people rooting for him Filipinos, Mexicans, Martian, etc.

Oh Arum

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                    Arum will get his revenge on Donaire by way of Rigondeaux.
                    Sure..............

Comment

Rigondeaux will beat the shiat of Donaire and handle his wife after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X