Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is wrong with the Moral Teachings of the Catholic Church?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
    If free will was true there would not be people with mental problems which inable them to control themselves. Some ******ed people do not understand ask god for forgiveness or that is a bad thing to do, so they must end up in hell for it.

A lot of people think we are.
    i wouldn't bet on this being true, we can't know what God really thinks on these kinds of questions, at least i'm not dumb enough to claim that i do

i wouldn't resent God as if the bolded part was true, we don't actually know if this will be the case or not. my issue is with people who can control themselves and choose not to ( like myself )

Comment

Originally posted by El Alacrán View Post
      exactly. She has no right to take away another life. That baby is innocent and isnt responsible for the rape. Adoption
      Well, thats ridiculous.

U think a girl who was raped by her dad should be labelled a murderer? And what, sent to prison?

U think she should be forced to carry her fathers baby, give birth, and then the child should be put up for adoption. Possibly growing up in a care home knowing that they are the product of rape and incest and that their mother sees them as a reminder of that evil event.

If the child doesnt know when they are young, they can find out when they are older.

The girl has been through enough and her getting an abortion of the embryo doesnt make her a murderer. At conception the embryo is only the potential of a human.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
        The molestation of children is a scourge perpetrated by those who fall away from righteousness and are under the spell of Satan. Disbelievers are not at all excluded or immune to this type of behavior. You just don't hear about it in the news. JAT

****ing die....

Comment

Originally posted by El Alacrán View Post
          No sex before marriage, no killing, no birth control but sex while the woman is not ovulating is permissible, no ****ography, no masturbation, etc etc.

If a person tries to live by these rules wouldnt that make them a good person? Catholic is the way to go, all the protestants moral teachings are weird. You should be able to salute the flag.
          What benefit does not having sex before marriage or not wearing a condom have to anyone? Ditto ****ography and masturbation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
            Dont Catholics say that any form of abortion is wrong?

That if a girl is raped by her dad or whoever, if she gets an abortion immedietly she is still branded a murderer.
            For individuals that are branded as being hardcore or other such names, Catholic Social Services sure provide counseling for those who have been through abortion.....

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
              If free will was true there would not be people with mental problems which inable them to control themselves. Some ******ed people do not understand ask god for forgiveness or that is a bad thing to do, so they must end up in hell for it.

A lot of people think we are.
              I can be said that we all at disadvantages in some way... And I would like to think that those who r at a greater disadvantage (mental disabilities) are not held to the same standard or are not judged as harshly

Don't really know..Hard questions

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                The molestation of children is a scourge perpetrated by those who fall away from righteousness and are under the spell of Satan. Disbelievers are not at all excluded or immune to this type of behavior. You just don't hear about it in the news. JAT
                So nobody is at fault for anything they do, it's just Satan making them do it? Wow. Then why is there hell?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  So nobody is at fault for anything they do, it's just Satan making them do it? Wow. Then why is there hell?
                  Happy Easter and May God Bless You Squealpiggy, It is my belief that people are tempted into doing despicable acts due to a supernatural force (Satan) which causes people to lose control of their ability to maintain goodness in their lives. People have "Free-Will" and when this evil force acts upon the weak, this is where the trouble for that individual begins. Since you don't believe in anything "Supernatural" nor do you believe in "Free-Will," you will never understand what I've just explained. JAT

Last edited by Foodie One; 04-12-2009, 03:58 PM.

Comment

To say catholc priests are peadophiles is biassedness towards the Catholic religion . You get scum like that in every walk of life . I've got a St Christopher blessed in the vatican on a chain with a pair of gold boxing gloves similar to these . If you go to confession your supposed to get forgave for your sins .

God bless the pope . If you turn to religion it's to go straught , see no evil

Comment

The Catholic Church is responsible for the mindset that sex is a bad thing, which it clearly isn't as long as precautions are taken.

Comment

Working...
                      X