Mosley would KO floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley would KO floyd!

sorry, just had to!

If Mosley fought as well as he did last night against Floyd, I think he'd have a very good chance of winning. He has the speed to land on Floyd, and the power..

Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      If Mosley fought as well as he did last night against Floyd, I think he'd have a very good chance of winning. He has the speed to land on Floyd, and the power..

Who knows?
      He has the speed and power no question

Comment

Floyd is a very different proposition than Tony. Floyd is very hard to hit. I can't see Shane stopping him.

Comment

No chance , Floyd UD . WTF happened to that Judah Mosely fight , that would have been good .

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanhat View Post
            No chance , Floyd UD . WTF happened to that Judah Mosely fight , that would have been good .
            Judah cut his hand on some glass, and Shane didn't wanna postpone it. So he fought Mayorga instead.

Comment

Margarito and Mayweather are polar opposites stylewise, Mayweather is a slick guy who's very tough to catch, Mosley has trouble with those guys and I doubt it's gotten any better with age, Cotto managed to outbox Mosley, I think Mayweather would too. Mayweather by decision, but if anyone outside of maybe Mayweather Sr. can devise a strategy to beat Mayweather Jr., it's Naazim Richardson so I definitely wouldn't count Mosley out.

Comment

No chance, Mosley struggles against defensive boxers, with skill. Remember Mosley is more of a brawler than a boxer, yeah he has great hand speed but look what happened when he thought, Winky Wright and Forrest, more skilled defensive minded boxer, he lost all 4 fights.
                Mosley is great against latino fighters because they bring to the table a brawl, they attack, pressure there oponents, which suits Mosleys style perfect, he's a great fighter.

I think Floyd would win this one confortably.

Comment

He will wait for Mosley to lose just like Cotto and Margarito so he can say they're not on my level. In the end the fight ain't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by azza21 View Post
                    No chance, Mosley struggles against defensive boxers, with skill. Remember Mosley is more of a brawler than a boxer, yeah he has great hand speed but look what happened when he thought, Winky Wright and Forrest, more skilled defensive minded boxer, he lost all 4 fights.
                    Mosley is great against latino fighters because they bring to the table a brawl, they attack, pressure there oponents, which suits Mosleys style perfect, he's a great fighter.

I think Floyd would win this one confortably.
                    That is true to a certain extent. But what u are forgetting is that shane was a lot smaller than those guys. Against Floyd, Shane would have a sizable weight advantage; he is also a bit taller and would have an advantage in reach. Also Shane's foot and hand speed, even at this stage, should give pbf fits. Cotto was able to survive shane's onslaught because he was the physically bigger man and relied more on his boxing skills (not to mention mosley was primarily looking for the KO against him). I highly doubt he would be as reckless against pbf as he was against cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X