Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im an Average looking White dude, but A lot of Latinas/Asian women think im handsome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    And then you woke up

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Why do you keep saying this like you know what you're talking about lol. Not every athlete marries a white chick, and not all of them are gold diggers. They probably already come from affluent families anyway.

It's not putting white girls on a pedestal, but if you're at a major school and literally thousands of girls, 90%+ of them white. Odds say you'll end up with a white girl
      LOL my friend Hanz at it again, smh

Everyone knows this even BLACK guys and girls know about the white girl who dates the black college athletes but dumps him if he never makes it to the NFL or NBA.

Im not talking all but A LOT, do you know in general?

Me thinks you love them white hoes?

Be careful of them thats all im saying man, they the most unfaithful women they had surveys with dating sites asking anonymously have you cheated and the overwhelming stats showed white women have cheated the most on their spouse or lover.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Im just an average white dude, yet a lot of these dark skin latinas, asian women, their families consider me handsome.

I remember one Mexican woman her Aunt told her wow he is a white man so handsome.

Yet this Mexican dude with dark hair and darker skin to me was better looking than me yet they found me more attractive.

Its almost similar with White women, a lot of Mexican, filipino, latino darker skin minorities look at white women a a prize, like wow I got a white woman.

Why do they worship whites like this? you see alot the black athletes marrying white women who seduce them in college aka gold digger white chicks, Im saying to myself are these guys really that weak not realizing those white women only marrying them for the future possibility of RICHEs in the NFL or NBA?

Whats weird is I dont go around saying WOW I got me a black woman or a latina, lol this is weird, I know a lot of you guys seen this before or might be one of those or knew someone like this.

Like I had a filipino friend he was like Tago Nang Tago and for him any white woman was gorgeous he would come around with this yellow tooth white trash looking chick and flaunt her as if he accomplished something in life, and his filipino family was impressed and they said she was beautiful just cause she had white skin and blue eyes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          They want white babies
          Yes it comes down to reproductive desire

Even in racist black hood communities where it isn't safe for a white person to live, "light skin black man" is ranked higher than others because he has prized white genes. People want white genes but they don't want to be called white because of the information campaign we jews have been waging for a century.

personally i am a jewish guy but i look semi white so i get a lot of big booty chicks aggressively hitting on me, makes me uncomfortable i admit, i think of poopoo/constipation when i see such enormous butts, and i want smart kids. I encourage goyim to mix with them though.
          Last edited by Fr3$h; 11-30-2016, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            LOL my friend Hanz at it again, smh

Everyone knows this even BLACK guys and girls know about the white girl who dates the black college athletes but dumps him if he never makes it to the NFL or NBA.

Im not talking all but A LOT, do you know in general?

Me thinks you love them white hoes?

Be careful of them thats all im saying man, they the most unfaithful women they had surveys with dating sites asking anonymously have you cheated and the overwhelming stats showed white women have cheated the most on their spouse or lover.
            Lol I don't put any broad on a pedestal based on the color of her skin. They're all the same

Comment

I've always had a fascination with Italian women. When they are hot they are really hot and when they are ugly it's very bad. They can be very hairy. The hottest girl I've ever seen was Italian and the ugliest was Italian. They were actually cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by jewishguy22 View Post
                Yes it comes down to reproductive desire

Even in racist black hood communities where it isn't safe for a white person to live, "light skin black man" is ranked higher than others because he has prized white genes. People want white genes but they don't want to be called white because of the information campaign we jews have been waging for a century.

personally i am a jewish guy but i look semi white so i get a lot of big booty chicks aggressively hitting on me, makes me uncomfortable i admit, i think of poopoo/constipation when i see such enormous butts, and i want smart kids. I encourage goyim to mix with them though.
                The common theme is I want my baby to have GOOD HAIR.

Comment

Hectari has the latina/asian game on lock. He makes them cream with a jab to the midsection.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    They want white babies, someone that has a job ect
                    you hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      I've always had a fascination with Italian women. When they are hot they are really hot and when they are ugly it's very bad. They can be very hairy. The hottest girl I've ever seen was Italian and the ugliest was Italian. They were actually cousins.
                      I've always had a fascination with mexican women. When they are hot they are really hot and when they are ugly it's very bad. They can be very hairy. The hottest girl I've ever seen was mexican and the ugliest was english from britain.

Comment

Working...
                      X