Collapse
No announcement yet.

6"6 245 lbs HW Trained by Holyfield from China!!...I give you Zhang Zhilei

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with all the hate man, so fucking what if he's a big asian boxer? I swear some of the narrowminded pricks that post on here make me sick.

Dont judge a book by its cover, not even one of the guys slating him would dare step in the ring with this guy for 30 seconds.

Just for the reaction he got I hope he does really well and succeeds in his career to shut some of the knobs on here the fuck up.

Comment

He looks like he may have potential to be this century's Primo Carnera.

Ya know; fight a bunch of setups, then get hopelessly beaten by a guy that weighs 100lbs less than him. Vaudeville music will be added to highlights of the fight, and we'll all get on NBS and laugh our asses off at it.

But can he live up to such a lofty goal? Hard to say.

Comment

Lets be real though, he made it to the Olympics. And he lost to the ****ing superhuman in Anthony Joshua. He got silver in 2008.. but idk, even David Price got a medal there.

After his first fight we should be able to judge how many Wilder opponents he can beat.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          watch this world beater shadowbox.

it starts at the end of the video.

be prepared to laugh. no drinking coffee over your computer, or holding babies.
          So he sucks because you've seen one video of him shadow boxing?

Comment

Welcome to Wlad's next opponent.

Comment

Real talk though... Dino has been digging up a lot of chinese boxers... I heard he's in close talks with the Chinese boxing federation....

His best shot is to see about working with Arum since I doubt he can hold a show in the Macau on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                What's with all the hate man, so fucking what if he's a big asian boxer? I swear some of the narrowminded pricks that post on here make me sick.

Dont judge a book by its cover, not even one of the guys slating him would dare step in the ring with this guy for 30 seconds.

Just for the reaction he got I hope he does really well and succeeds in his career to shut some of the knobs on here the fuck up.

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                So he sucks because you've seen one video of him shadow boxing?
                Don't you guys watch the Olympics? Dude grabbed a medal when the Olympics were held in China, where he was steamrolled by Cammarelle. Joshua did the same thing to him in London four years later. He's lost to many unheralded fighters in addition to the big named guys and always hits the canvas when he fights someone good.

He's trash.

Cammarelle KOing him (no embed allowed)
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2skf7tVNwWU

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Obviously it's nothing amazing, but that's pretty decent technique at 6"6 250 lbs. Size means a lot in sport.

Not saying I expect anything from him, but he can maybe do something.

i'm 230 lbs myself. i'm not sure there's much you can tell me about size in sport.

this guy is supposed to be an olympic level boxer. he sucks.

Comment

Charlie Z would mess this guy up.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      watch this world beater shadowbox.

it starts at the end of the video.

be prepared to laugh. no drinking coffee over your computer, or holding babies.
                      It legit looks like he's trying to swim.

He's never lost as a pro right? Feed him to Ali Raymi for lunch, so Raymi can eat another "0" like Sonic.

Comment

Working...
                      X