Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye – To Get Vitali, Dereck Chisora Must Go Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone been able to determine which guy has fewer fries short of a Happy Meal???? I'm going with Chisora......not to win but for the one with the least number of marbles.

Comment

If Haye KOs Chisora, there is even less of a chance that Vitali will fight him.

Vitali will sail of into retirement after his joke of a fight against Charr.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
        He must need the money from another Klitschko payday before sailing entirely off into retirement.

I'd want to see him against Vitali though, even if he is going to get another Klit payday. Big brother won't **** around and let him survive like little brother. Plus, who wants to see Vitali go into retirement with Manuel Charr or whatever the hell his name is as his last opponent?

Haye beats Vitali, Boente knows this.

Comment

In the photo up in the corner Haye expression looks like he is taking a dump. And it is actually pretty appropriate if he is because his fights at HW have been nothing short of a steamy pile of dung.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
            Love him or hate him...This time, he's largely correct.

WAR HAYE!!!!!

Looking better than vitale vs chisora means nothing. See foreman vs frazier or norton and ali vs. frazier/norton.

Good to see haye admit he didn't perform well against wlad. Haye should win this fight. Only way i see him in trouble is if he can't hurt chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              I can think of 2 mainstream boxers off the top of my head that are loved and admired by many who have done those EXACT things. Would you be disappointed if I was supporting Tyson or Floyd?

David Haye is talented no doubt, but the dramatics and the way he is grasping for the spotlight makes me cringe. He started the whole mess and hit him with a bottle. If that isn't just as criminal, I don't know what is?

I don't think Chisora is anywhere near Haye on the technical level, but he's got an iron chin. I'm hoping Haye will tire himself out and Chisora will capitalise on it.
              That's the only area he is better than Haye in, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                That's the only area he is better than Haye in, IMO.
                Who has the better work rate?

Who is better at fighting on their opponents chest?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Who has the better work rate?

Who is better at fighting on their opponents chest?
                  Yeah, Chisora is better in both of those categories aswell.

But there's very few.

I don't consider him a good inside fighter either.

Comment

did I miss something? Not sure if TV will cover in Panama.
                    Any stream Info Appreciated!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X