Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell's Twitter:Floyd Mayweather has started back training today (PIC INSIDE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's already stated that he's not fighting in February so it's a little odd that he's training so early in preparation for his May date.

Comment

that morales fight or maybe mayorga fight is going to be nothing short of fireworks!!!! lmao i thought elerbe said he wanted to fight manny !!!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure he always is training. I mean he's always in fantastic shape.

Comment

Yeah I think he wants to stay in tip top shape for when the Pac fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            sarcasm son, sarcasm
            Oh ok...my bad Yo!!

Comment

Floyd just goes in the gym sometimes anyways. Add to that, you can tell that both Senior & Roger are concerned about Floyd's inactivity & lack of rounds. Even Floyd seems like he's starting to realize it. I think his team wished that the Ortiz fight wouldve went longer because he needs rounds. Thats why if he's not going to fight before a Pac fight, they want him to do some extra time in the gym to get his timing back right & knock that rust off

Comment

I swear I read this already! lol

Comment

he's cycling.....

Comment

what is smh

Comment

Originally posted by 240sxdippin View Post
                      what is smh
                      shaking my head

Comment

Working...