Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Yuri Gamboa and Bob Arum scared to death of Carlos Ivan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Yuri Gamboa and Bob Arum scared to death of Carlos Ivan?

I think they know deep in their hearts that once Carlos is in Beast mode, Gamboa will fail to beat him....that why his career is so slow, and nobody picks him up, or nobody wants to fight him. Cause he is a boss...

Gamboa's bodyshots will cause Juanwhore to FUDGE HIS TRUNKS.

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
      I think they know deep in their hearts that once Carlos is in Beast mode, Gamboa will fail to beat him....that why his career is so slow, and nobody picks him up, or nobody wants to fight him. Cause he is a boss...

you lost your mind if you think he or his brother would have any shot at beating Gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        you lost your mind if you think he or his brother would have any shot at beating Gamboa
        He beat him in the AMs already, and won gold. Gamboas doing nuthing much esle...y not avenge his loss to this beast?

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett
          I just did a search and according to boxrec he's at 130lbs (super featherweight), Gamboa is 126 (featherweight) and his record isn't even all that so why would Gamboa downgrade into fighting lesser opponents?
          Hes been featured on Tecate, shobox the new generation, and ESPN, but not worthly of Gamboas tyme, you guys need your head checked LOL

Comment

He beat him in the AMs already, and won gold. Gamboas doing nuthing much esle...y not avenge his loss to this beast?
            cmon now we all know AM wins do not really mean much in the pro game stop hyping this guy just because he is Puerto Rican

he's okay (way better than his brother) but would get smoked should he face gamboa right now

beast? you really have some bias son

Comment

I guess he could provide a test, but scared to death come on now

Comment

Hes been featured on Tecate, shobox the new generation, and ESPN, but not worthly of Gamboas tyme, you guys need your head checked LOL
                as of now he's not worthy of Gamboa's time...Why? because Gamboa has bigger fish to fry and this guy Carlos Ivan (he has more fights in PR) isn't that well known in the states, and plus he's 130lbs Gamboa is 126lbs.

Maybe when Gamboa finishes his business at 126 (featherweight) hopefully challenges this guy for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  cmon now we all know AM wins do not really mean much in the pro game stop hyping this guy just because he is Puerto Rican

he's okay (way better than his brother) but would get smoked should he face gamboa right now

beast? you really have some bias son
                  He has impressed as a Pro too.....and he is only 26, their backing his career up, cause they are afraid of him outclassing Juanma or Gamboa....he has serious credentainals, as to y he has headlined ESPN, Solo Boxeo and Shobox, plently of tymes....

Comment

I know who he is man stop acting like you just discovered gold or some ****

the kid is okay with his. His brother flat out sucks IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X