Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better poster - Freedom Fighter (aka. Tunney!) or british_fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Better poster - Freedom Fighter (aka. Tunney!) or british_fan?

Vote objectively and unbiasedly.

All told, who contributes more to the forum -- chiefly NSB, but taking into account their presence in the subforums also -- in positive categories?

The guy who expresses his personal opinions articulately, respectfully and in relative depth, posts articles from outside the site and starts topics which provoke much boxing discussion including RBR threads and such?

Or the guy whose post-history is fat with SMS speak one-liners and dumb nationalistic comments about 'fat yanks', has never posted anything closely resembling an insightful comment about boxing and has a 'Drum 'n' Bass' thread in Comments & Suggestions?

Think it over, take it all into account, then vote.
    Freedom Fighter (aka. Tunney!)
    84.87%
    british_fan
    15.13%

The poll is expired.

They're both ****ty ass posters.

Comment

I voted against the anti-semite

Comment

Who gives a fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
          I voted against the anti-semite
          You voted on a knee-jerk and utterly neglected to assess their overall contributions to the site. But that's to be expected of some.

Either way, he's not an anti-Semite.

You can make a more compelling argument for british_fan being anti-American, if we're going to get into that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab/ View Post
            They're both ****ty ass posters.
            That would make you a non-voter.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Who gives a fuck?
              You, apparently, since you just posted in the thread.

I guess you couldn't resist the word 'Tunney' in the title.

I realize you like to treat what is essentially a meeting place for a bunch of knuckleheads (among which number I include myself) to sit around scratching their balls and shooting the **** about sports, drinking and what bitches they'd like to slam as a center of weighty, meaningful, deep discussion about political and theological issues, because you simply couldn't hang in the society of internet users who discuss those matters in forums dedicated to such.

But, back in reality, this is boxingscene.com Lounge. This is about as meaningful as pretty much anything discussed here.

Feel free to move along if you don't dig the threads, Swiney.

Comment

Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
                You, apparently, since you just posted in the thread.

I guess you couldn't resist the word 'Tunney' in the title.

I realize you like to treat what is essentially a meeting place for a bunch of knuckleheads (among which number I include myself) to sit around scratching their balls and shooting the **** about sports, drinking and what bitches they'd like to slam as a center of weighty, meaningful, deep discussion about political and theological issues, because you simply couldn't hang in the society of internet users who discuss those matters in forums dedicated to such.

But, back in reality, this is boxingscene.com Lounge. This is about as meaningful as pretty much anything discussed here.

Feel free to move along if you don't dig the threads, Swiney.
                I just wondered why you care. Are you trying to decide which one you'll think about next time you're knocking one out?

Comment

Tunney is a great poster. We agree on things disagree on others, but he is always respectful and polite. In addition to this he keeps a lot of us up to date on fights going on in Europe and Asia between up and coming talent unknown in the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I just wondered why you care. Are you trying to decide which one you'll think about next time you're knocking one out?
                    Why do you care why I 'care'?

Thinking about knocking one out to me?

Comment

Working...
                    X