No announcement yet.

UFC 100 - Some classless displays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elwills View Post
    This footage is sick. The guy was clearly out, that shot while he was down is just foul. How anyone can be proud of that, including Dan Henderson, is beyond me.
    If you dont know Henderson and Bisping were the team captians for the ultimate fighter 9 USA VS UK where bispings fighters pretty much won every fight and bisping talked alot of **** about the U.S along the way then it tradition for the two captains to fight after the show....

I believe I shut him up for a little while, I don’t know if he’ll ever shut his mouth completely, though. Normally, I’m not that way in fights. I know if a guy is out. I tend to stop. I knew I hit him out. I think that last one was just to shut him up a little bit."
    -Dan Henderson

Comment

Originally posted by GOD HATES ME View Post
      Lesnar lives up to the hype, Floyd doesn't. Big difference. Writing checks and cashing them is way more respectable than writing checks, and still owing the IRS $6,000,000.
      It's not about cheques or entertainment you douche, go back & read the thread title & then respond.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
        It's not about cheques or entertainment you douche, go back & read the thread title & then respond.
        brock lives up to the hype? and he's 3-1. wow the dude laid on top of a guy to win. That is so freakin awesome. people were booing him.

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
          Umm, Roy Jones Jr's first loss was due to a DQ for hitting Montell Griffin when was already on his knees, he followed it up with not one, but two punches.

Antonio Margarito was caught with plaster in his hands.

Erik Morales after ko'ing a guy stood next to his fallen foe and started flexing his muscles to pose for the cameras, he took several different poses while standing next to his ko'd opponent.

Zab Judah after knocking down his opponent literally stood over his opponent and grabbed his crotch "emulating a person taking a p*ss"

And, Mike Tyson, one of the most popular boxing figures in history, bit a man's ear, not once, but twice! And his in/out of the ring tirades are well documented!

Bernard Hopkins made comments about "I'll never let a wh*teboy beat me".
          I can go on and on.

You said, that you've never seen anything like it in boxing since you've been watching. What are you, 1 year old. Some of the stuff I mentioned happened months ago or just a few years ago.
          I'm talking post-fight. Im not dogging the act, im dogging it the way hendo admitted that he threw the 2nd 1 for good measure. Theres a fine line, hendo crossed it.

Couple good examples up there by the way, but i think intentionally elbowing a guy with ur full body weight when u know he's out cold takes the cake, then admitting it n being proud of it to boot.

Originally posted by GodOfThunder View Post
          Are you kidding me?

Fights breaking out at weigh-ins. Ears getting bit off. Fighter's fathers busting into the ring after a low blow. Blatantly using racism as a promotional tool. Post-fight riots in the ring...

Please. I like both boxing and MMA, but you can't be serious with your comments above.
          I'm talking post fight. Riots are different, its the fighters team that start that. Theyre not classy, but hendo took the cake last night imo. Follow up shot was fine, but the interview and admitting he knew the man was out and hit him again to shut him up.

That's as classless as it gets.

Comment

ya that KO was fantastic, the elbow drop was some sweet sweet revenge, I enjoyed it

Comment

Boxing has had it's shameful moments that have brought infamy, but the difference is UFC seems proud of these moments. Which sport you like is a personal preference, but UFC to me is like pro wrestling without the fixed results.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                UFC is the equivalence of WWE not being fake. It's a joke and the rednecks LOVE it!
                yupz!! majority of people watch MMA is white folks from the south!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                  If you dont know Henderson and Bisping were the team captians for the ultimate fighter 9 USA VS UK where bispings fighters pretty much won every fight and bisping talked alot of **** about the U.S along the way then it tradition for the two captains to fight after the show....

I believe I shut him up for a little while, I don’t know if he’ll ever shut his mouth completely, though. Normally, I’m not that way in fights. I know if a guy is out. I tend to stop. I knew I hit him out. I think that last one was just to shut him up a little bit."
                  -Dan Henderson
                  Yeah, I saw the interviews about Henderson wanting to shut Bisping up. But the point is that hitting a guy while he's down is nothing to be proud of in my book. Sure it happens in boxing, but its against the rules. In MMA it's part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by LIL_KULIT808 View Post
                    yupz!! majority of people watch MMA is white folks from the south!!!!
                    0_0

When has "The South" shown interest in Greco-Roman and Freestyle wrestling?

Comment

luckily, i chose the right party to go to as it had 3 'boxing guys' there and all 4 of us kinda just looked at each other and shook our heads most of the time

while the mma 'die-hards' were yelling out blood growls during Hendo's cheap shot, i just went outside for a cigarrette...the boxing dudes joined me and we talked about upcoming bouts..lol

as for Brock, i dunno...he's a beast but a limited champ...as long as he gets by on his sheer size, i'm not really interested in seeing him pummel another opponent

get me fedor vs brock and that, i'll sit thru and watch that hypejob get pretzeled and submitted

that big oaf still thinks he's in the WWF with his villain act...he needs to get choked out...and fedor should hang on to that choke for an extra minute...then tell Rogan that Brock has a horseshoe up his ass

Comment

Working...
                      X