No announcement yet.

Sorry jmm but i gotta call you out on this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry jmm but i gotta call you out on this

Your choices were..berto-wbc ww champ,khan-wba jww champ..and a shot morales...............and you chose morales???

sorry man you said"i'll only leave 135 for a manny fight" come on man you're acting just like a diva now...Khan was the obvious choice you couldve made..then you complain that the money wasnt what you expected for the morales fight??man thats cause no1 wants to see that fight....i guarantee you'll make the money you want against Khan..if those options arnt what you want..how bout fighting soto he has your belt anyway..go get it back

jmm dont start this diva **** we get enough of it from haye,floyd and manny

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    Your choices were..berto-wbc ww champ,khan-wba jww champ..and a shot morales...............and you chose morales???

sorry man you said"i'll only leave 135 for a manny fight" come on man you're acting just like a diva now...Khan was the obvious choice you couldve made..then you complain that the money wasnt what you expected for the morales fight??man thats cause no1 wants to see that fight....i guarantee you'll make the money you want against Khan..if those options arnt what you want..how bout fighting soto he has your belt anyway..go get it back

Erik is way more popular in mexico than jmm.

There is money fighting Morales. Jmm can fight khan after morales... maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
      Erik is way more popular in mexico than jmm.

There is money fighting Morales. Jmm can fight khan after morales... maybe.
      even mexicans know morales is shot...jmm aint getting no younger

Comment

even mexicans know morales is shot...jmm aint getting no younger
        I think that’s why he picked Morales.

Comment

Marquez has always wanted Morales. Its the equlivilent of Hopkins wanting Jones for all those years.

Comment

marquez aint going to england to fight khan.Its impossible for marquez
            to fight berto.Marquez deserves more then 50 percent,Berto aint no draw.

Comment

I have said this plenty of times. 135 is his limit. He should not fighter higher than that.

And, if he wants to stay at a weight-class that he belongs in and is best suited for him. So why should he move up? He did already, he didn't like it. Probably realized 135 is his limit like everybody who has some sense. And, will not move up unless it's against a guy that he truly wants to fight.

Comment

Good post..

At the same time though Khan is all wrong for JMM. He would make JMM look small, slow and old, similar to MAB when he fought Khan.

Berto is to damn big for JMM. I guess if he wants to cash out on a Pac fight, he'll have to prove he can fight at that weight. I just don't see it happening.

Imo he should be fighting Soto. It might not be the biggest money fight, but it's winnable and would be a great fight.

Comment

It will probably be a pretty fun fight to watch~ since both men are generally in excellent fights.

JMM ain't no spring chicken so him seeing another older guy is no big issue, and if Morales came back how many tune ups does he really need before a big fight which was his whole purpose in coming back.

Comment

jmm will do anything to avoid khan.....he dont want to move up to 140 cuz 140 means you have to go thru khan to get respect....khan will beat the bradley alexander winner then jmm will retire....

Comment

Working...
                    X