No announcement yet.

Cat summoned for jury duty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Cat summoned for jury duty!

BOSTON -- A Boston family is trying to figure out how their pet cat was summoned for jury duty.

"I said, Sal, what's this? You know, I don't believe it I was shocked," said Guy Esposito, Sal's owner.

Sal's owners, Guy and Anna Esposito, think they may know the source of the mix up: Sal really is a member of the family, so on the last Census form, Anna Esposito listed him under "pets".

"I just wrote 'Sal Esposito', scratched out the 'dog,' and wrote, 'cat,'" said Anna.

Anna filed for Sal's disqualification of service. However, the jury commissioner was unmoved and denied the request.

Sal's service date at Suffolk Superior Court is set for March 23.

Anna said that if the issue isn't cleared up by then, she will simply have to bring the cat to court.
    Source: http://www.kare11.com/news/whatsup/whatsup...35398&catid=333

Anna filed for Sal's disqualification of service. However, the jury commissioner was unmoved and denied the request.
    HAHAHA, you can imagine that conversation, some hard nosed bureaucrat: "I don't care it if it a cat, this is America lady!"

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
    Anna said that if the issue isn't cleared up by then, she will simply have to bring the cat to court. !
    This is rich!

Comment

Sounds like some **** they'd do round my way.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X