Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Canelo do against a guy that weighs 20 more pounds then him on fightnight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Canelo do against a guy that weighs 20 more pounds then him on fightnight

Yep, he would get KTFO, or quit after eating too many bodyshots. Canelo just picks on smaller fighters. To the point where Canelo will actually have a 5 pound weight advantage against GGG if they fight at 160lbs.

Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
    Yep, he would get KTFO, or quit after eating too many bodyshots. Canelo just picks on smaller fighters. To the point where Canelo will actually have a 5 pound weight advantage against GGG if they fight at 160lbs.
    People know this I believe. They are just jerks. Canelo last fight without being bigger by much was the Trout fight. Just 1lb more than Trout. The rest of the fights he always has 5 or 10 lbs on other people.
    Last edited by _Maxi; 05-13-2016, 03:15 PM.

Comment

When has Canelo had a 20 pound advantage over anybody?

I agree that he does have a size advantage always but 20 pounds is reaching.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        When has Canelo had a 20 pound advantage over anybody?

I agree that he does have a size advantage always but 20 pounds is reaching.
        Yes, I believe the average is 5 lbs. But the OP has a point. He's never outweighed. He's actually a MW fighting JMW's or WW's.

Against Cotto he probably had like 10 lbs on him.

Comment

Impossible scenario, Canelo only fights 128lb fighters. Coward.

Comment

Canelo was probably 172-173, Khan 161-162, just guessing. So prob 10-12lb advantage

For a "small" guy, Khan sure did use up the entire 155lb catchweight limit pretty good

These are small guys

For the Marg fight, 150lb cw, Pac weighed 144
            For the 159 cw for Martinez, Cotto weighed 155. 153 for the 155 cw vs Canelo
            For the DLH, Cotto and Canelo fights, 154, 154, and 152 limit, Mayweather came in at 150, 151, and 150 respectively

That's what you call small

Khan coming in at 155lbs for a 155 catchweight fight, that doesn't sound like a small fighter to me. In fact it's going to be pretty interesting to see how Khan looks in his first fight back to 147. He may have to go up to 154 after getting KO'ed DSG at 147

Comment

Khan was quoted saying he will be 165lbs on fight night. So I take that back, Canelo probably had at most 8-9lbs on Khan

Comment

I think I recall Angulo being 170-180 against Canelo....

Foot speed is Canelo issue he needs to stay away welters....

Comment

lol................

Comment

is this asking how Nelo would do vs a LHW?
                    Any top 20 LHW would put him in a hospital

Comment

Working...
                    X