Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana Hits Harder Than Canelo. Bet the house on Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana Hits Harder Than Canelo. Bet the house on Khan!

Tip of the week. Joseisto Lopez fought both and said Maidana punches harder than Canelo with certainty. Maidana will also take a punch to dish one with faster foot speed and higher workrate than Canelo.

Which explains why Canelo can't finish the likes of Bgrade Hatton and small old Cotto.

Fully hydrated Khan might be able to pull this off. He survived Maidana for 12 rounds. Remember that. There will be no late surge from Canelo either.

they have 2 common opponents.

mayweather and lopez. lopez says maidana hits harder.

Comment

Yeah was thinking this before. Only different is with Canelo is, he should be fast and accurate enough to sneak in counters without punching at the same time. Sneaky counters are what create KOs. I hope you're right about Amir being fully hydrated with a solid chin though.

Comment

Bet the house on canelo's uppercut

Comment

Khan will get folded. End of story.

Comment

I'm certain Canelo COULD stop Maidana and Khan in the same night, comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by NotTheFace View Post
              Tip of the week. Joseisto Lopez fought both and said Maidana punches harder than Canelo with certainty. Maidana will also take a punch to dish one with faster foot speed and higher workrate than Canelo.

Which explains why Canelo can't finish the likes of Bgrade Hatton and small old Cotto.

Fully hydrated Khan might be able to pull this off. He survived Maidana for 12 rounds. Remember that. There will be no late surge from Canelo either.
              Im keeping track of you delusional khan fans.

Be here tmrw so i can u jokes out.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                I'm certain Canelo COULD stop Maidana and Khan in the same night, comfortably.
                nope.

watch maidana vs mayweather vs canelo.

canelo has yellow in him. that's why he was kept at bay by mayweather's pillows. wouldn't be surprised if maidana finished Cnaelo

Comment

Originally posted by NotTheFace View Post

I agreed with you on the other thread but I can't agree with you on this one. Khan's getting smashed tomorrow. Lara couldn't keep Canelo off and he does everything better then Khan. Khan's just faster but at this weight we don't know that either. Even though some say Lara won that fight but I can't see Khan doing better. No way!

Comment

I look at Maidana vs Canelo.

I just don't see how Canelo is better than Maidana to be honest.

especially as an offensive machine. Canelo's feet are too slow. he can't stalk and hunt Khan. he can't follow him after the flurry like maidana did.

Comment

Working...
                    X