Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer is a pretty gay sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I'd dole out 3 game bans for anyone caught blatently diving, but as long as the punishment is only a yellow card its here to stay.

Winning>pride.

Comment

Ah the age-old proof of ****sexuality. Falling over in sport to gain your team an advantage.

Comment

Comment

i have a theory about why soccer players dive.

they're soft.

just kidding. that's only part of it. they are soft, but there's more to it than that.

soccer fields are gigantic. gigantic. there are is one ref. one. there are many linesmen, but only one referee. he runs the entire field for 90 mins, and has a hugely limited perspective. they flop to get his attention and make sure he can see what happened.

it should be an easy fix. there should be at least four refs on a soccer field. maybe more. that thing is massive.

i watch world class soccer games on saturaday morning. it's not a bad game. i prefer games where i can hurt somebody, btu that's just me being an alpha male and getting unreasonable joy out of being in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

Comment

Soccer is gay? Last time I checked the only "sport" that has ****sexual tendencies is MMA and so does its fans....

Comment

Comment

Diving is cheating.

People will always try to circumvent the rules in any sport to gain an advantage.

Football is not high scoring game so every decision that can be coaxed or conned out of a referee is potentially match defining.

Comment

With such sexy players in open view I don't understand why someone wouldn't watch football.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i have a theory about why soccer players dive.

they're soft.

just kidding. that's only part of it. they are soft, but there's more to it than that.
                      I actually agree, and it annoys me when soccer fans get defensive about it (especially on forums).

I'm not that old but even i can remember when football players would at least try and act like men on the pitch. Its not just the diving, which is obviously to gain advantage, but these guys go off for the smallest little knocks to get treatment and constantly whine and ***** to the ref. Can be hard to watch sometimes!

If only Bert Trautmann was still playing today

Comment

Working...
                      X