Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather pulls out of the Guerrero fight, Buttocks injury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some one posted an April fools joke so they must be racist.

Liberals

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Oh yeah, out in full force I see.
      Usual suspects scenario lol.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Some one posted an April fools joke so they must be racist.

Liberals
        well it's illogical to expect logic from people that throw overused labels around to explain their failures. If they disagree with anything they'll throw a label at you and their little friends will circle jerk each other to that label before they leave the thread in a concession of defeat.

Comment

It is clear as day to anyone that MANIAC310, Thuggery, Junior Gong and ElBossHogg™ are a group of racist thugs. This thread doesn't prove it, it is there overall behaviour. Not missing an opportunity to drop a post with what they believe is subtle racism.
          Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Berto - Silver back gorilla

Mayweather - monkey

borner - infant monkey

canelo - lion

chavez jr - lion
          Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          james toney - orangutan
          Coincidence?
          Last edited by FeFist; 04-01-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            It is clear as day to anyone that MANIAC310, Thuggery, Junior Gong and ElBossHogg™ are a group of racist thugs. This thread doesn't prove it, it is there overall behaviour. Not missing an opportunity to drop a post with what they believe is subtle racism.
            Sadder still is a couple have immunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Sadder still is a couple have immunity.
              yea it is what it is i guess

Comment

is it a recurring injury?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post

is it a recurring injury?
                  If Ellerbe wants it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    nah that ain't B-Hop
                    Sure isn't. Looks like a Nigerian imported London cab driver.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      lmfao where have I said anything remotely racist? like I told other people I dont have to have respect for anyone and cause I judge people by their actions and there character I get called a racist lol.

the real problem here is that everyone thinks they are entitled to respect when they dont deserve it and PC society has made it so if your disrespectful to a person of color they chalk it up to it must be out of racism O LAWDY it cant not possibly be the certain individuals behavior that can be at fault, OH no, it must be racism.

Case and point this thread.

I decided to make a thread poking fun at mayweather, nothing to do with his race but because I am making fun of him and he someone of color, people chalk it up to race when there is no shred of racist suggestion, remarks in this thread.

Sensitive people who found the cop out and play the victim and cry racism like always.
                      Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 04-01-2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X