Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters HATE certain fighters so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i'd be interested to see your list of posters you deem "scary."

there are some fruitloops here.
    The thing with those guys is, I end up feeling bad for them. You hit em with some irrefutable facts and they sort of fold, like the loud guy at the bar when you stand up to him. They all end up resorting the equivalent of, "Well fuk you anyway!" accompanied by a fake laugh. Same in person as it is online. You realize how insecure and simple they are and you can't help but wonder, what am I doing arguing with this poor, miserable bastard? Behind all their anger is always a lot of sadness.

Pardon the rambling... it's the philanthropist in me...

Comment

I'm a sexually repressed,psychologically disturbed closet-case that fears even communicating with his own family.I have a lot of built-up anger inside of me,and posting on these forums is my only way of letting off a little steam.And naturally,the fighters are easy targets themselves.

In all honesty,I don't even like boxing.To me,it's simply an excuse for morons to make money through mindless thuggery.And the few people that still buy into this crap are among the most morally reprehensible people that walk this planet.I only started following this sport out of necessity.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Bushbaby is sick in the head,The guy needs help.
        ^^^^^this,this and this...dude can not post without hating on Canelo,its like Canelo personally did something to him,and then when you call him out in ut he reports you

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          If wlad and vitali were wlad and vitali wilder or wlad and vitali ali, tunney wouldn't go anywhere near them.
          You'd be their biggest fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            You'd be their biggest fan.
            Just because you think like that doesn't mean the rest of us do. Your history here is proven. Changing your name doesn't erase your history.

Whenever I or anyone makes constructve points about the klits, you attribute it to race or hatred of them. Everytime we discuss the klits I point out same things were said about Larry Holmes. Last I checked, he was a black american fighter.

Its cool dude. No matter how you label me, you cant change either klits history.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Just because you think like that doesn't mean the rest of us do. Your history here is proven. Changing your name doesn't erase your history.

Whenever I or anyone makes constructve points about the klits, you attribute it to race or hatred of them. Everytime we discuss the klits I point out same things were said about Larry Holmes. Last I checked, he was a black american fighter.

Its cool dude. No matter how you label me, you cant change either klits history.
              You voted neither Klitschko is in the top 200 HWs of all time.

Even most of the other haters don't go that far.

Your history here is proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.

so? that was one thread when you asked where both of them are together. when you asked about each seperately, I voted wlad top 50 and vitali top 150-200.

In both cases, I supported my ranking based on who they beat and who they lost to. every time I've asked you to name one fighter in the top 150 ever that vitali beat, you never can answer it. you always respond with well who was tyson's best victory. If you could answer my question you would. you cant so hey, let me call him a racist. pathetic.

When we talk about wlad getting ko'd by lower than average fighters, you want to write it off. sorry, can't do that.

Now you may not like how I rank them, but I have given you very fair reasons why I do so.

Comment

Blaming the fans is a cowardly way out for these freaks.

It's not the fan's that you hate. Or at least i hope it's not. If random strangers can cause you to hate on a warrior of the sport you love then that says more than enough about you as a person. Most of these same freaks are those little weasels you would see in school, you remember those ones who could never talk face to face to someone or never had any friends? Yeah, that was these internet freaks who have grown up on the internet.

It's ****ing obvious that someone like a Manny Pacquiao, Klitchsko's or a Amir Khan is gonna have more than his fair share of ******ed fans because of the background of the fighter. These are unique fighters in terms of their background. There hasn't been too many top level Filipino boxers or British Pakistani boxers or Ukrainian Heavyweight world champs has there so of course when one comes around there fans are gonna think the world of them.

At the end of the day, all you can do is just laugh. 'cos when you see someone on a internet forum throwing insults like ''coward'' ''b1tch'' ''pu55y'' at professional fighters, people who fight for a living, then that tells you everything you need to know about these freaks as men. You know right there that these freaks are utter weasels. I wonder if they would be so quick to throw those same insults at these boxers face to face? Yeah i highly doubt it

Hate on a MAN who you don't have a flying **** about what he is like a human being, probably never met him in your life, is someone who adds something to the sport you love, is someone who risks there life everytime they step into the ring whilst you watch from the comfort of your sofa, why? Because of a bunch of people on the internet overrate him and are annoying awwww, that's a good reason.

Dont get me wrong, disliking a fighter and wanting to see him lose is understandable. That i can understand. That's what this sport was built on. But literally HATING on someone who as a human being is a stranger to you, is going way too far. There's so many of these types of twats on here though which is why they all seem to do it. If there was only a few you could just ignore it, but the majority seem to be like that. Back and forth, logging on every day with an agenda against certain fighters. Always looking for new ways to hate on these said fighters. Everything a certain fighter says, these HATERS look for ways to dig their e-claws into them. Even if they know that is not what they meant, they'll look to twist their words and find a way to hate.

Comment

It's usually racism or the fact that that particular destroyed a guy they are a huge fan of

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

And you obsessively hate on David Haye,bringing him up at every opportunity and calling a professional boxer a 'coward'-let me guess thats ok right,because hes black?

Comment

Working...
                      X