No announcement yet.

Is Vitali Klitschko a hypocrite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Vitali Klitschko a hypocrite?

he shaked the hand of Haye after the brawl !

Never seen that before, and didn't know that, that happened.

Comment

Klitschko paid haye to punch Chisora

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/vitali-ch...ghtmare--49828

Vitali doesn't look so disgusted with Haye behind the scenes than he is when he gives his interviews!

Comment

lol. didnt expect to see that! i bet we are gonna get haye vs vitali next.

Comment

haye is an ATG and a legend for doing what he did. even vitali couldn't resist to appreciate what haye had just done, he's a gentleman. @ his little claps and the evil smirk on vitali's face, haye did him a big favor.

Comment

yes. obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                haye is an ATG and a legend for doing what he did. even vitali couldn't resist to appreciate what haye had just done, he's a gentleman. @ his little claps and the evil smirk on vitali's face, haye did him a big favor.
                I bet you hope every woman you're with is as easily impressed as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I bet you hope every woman you're with is as easily impressed as you.

Comment

It was disgusting, but undeniably funny at the same time.

Kind of like someone at a party getting very drunk, mouthing off, starting a fight and making a complete idiot of himself. When he staggers over and offers to shake your hand, you'll do it just to humor him even though you are disgusted by his stupid behavior.

Comment

Working...
                    X