No announcement yet.

NONITO DONAIRE: "Your Opponent Does NOT Have To Accept Your Apology"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NONITO DONAIRE: "Your Opponent Does NOT Have To Accept Your Apology"

"Protect yourself at all times. This is boxing. When some1 hits you once, don't look n e where else, cover your face! Once the ref says go, you better put your hands up, esp after you got deducted for an intentional headbutt, cuz your opponent doesn't have to accept your apology. And what the hell was that kiss all about?"

- NONITO DONAIRE

Dumb *******.

He doesnt know **** about boxing anyway.

lololol

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      "Protect yourself at all times. This is boxing. When some1 hits you once, don't look n e where else, cover your face! Once the ref says go, you better put your hands up, esp after you got deducted for an intentional headbutt, cuz your opponent doesn't have to accept your apology. And what the hell was that kiss all about?"
      um i think everyone agrees Ortiz is an idiot.

but pretending to hug Ortiz n then clocking him was unsportsmanlike/hilarious. i mean i gotta admit that **** was funny LOL.

Comment

I don't understand why people think Floyd did anything wrong.

Just like I didn't understand why anyone gave Ortiz any kind of chance of beating Floyd.

What does this say for Berto as a fighter? SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Just like I didn't understand why anyone gave Ortiz any kind of chance of beating Floyd.

Nobody with sense thinks Floyd did anything wrong.

Barrera became slightly annoyed with Hamed and used Naz' head as a battering ram. If you intentionally fouled Duran, Chavez or Barrera, you would pay. Dearly.

Floyd brought out the GorrilaDog tonight.

And you are right... Ortiz is the MexAm Zab Judah.

Comment

The haters need a guy like Donaire to get them convinced that Floyd didn't do anything wrong. It's pathetic actually but whatever floats the haters boats.

And Floyd put it right when he told Larry that he doesn't know ****.

Now watch as this thread gets silenced away...

Comment

In MY world, illegal violation is always worse than legal retaliation.

Comment

blah blah, gay dominican. I'm glad Floyd will never get credit for this fight. no matter what, it''ll be perceived by the masses as an aesterick.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

come on jro.

you know people don't like floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                    The haters need a guy like Donaire to get them convinced that Floyd didn't do anything wrong. It's pathetic actually but whatever floats the haters boats.

And Floyd put it right when he told Larry that he doesn't know ****.

Now watch as this thread gets silenced away...
                    Remember how Ortiz had Mayweather shook? Floyd was walking down a guy two divisions bigger.

Comment

Working...
                    X