Prizefighter - Light Heavyweights - 29/11/2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
    u gunna have a punt on him winning?
    Yeah as the rank outsider I'm taking Davies... Going to take Dodson to cover the bet in case Davies doesn't make it past Dickinson. Davies seems decent to me, he looked rapid on the pads even if it was a short glimpse..

I'm feeling a Dodson vs Davies/Dickinson final. I'm not convinced about the other guys. I could be way off but after taking a good look at their records, this is the most likely outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      Yeah as the rank outsider I'm taking Davies... Going to take Dodson to cover the bet in case Davies doesn't make it past Dickinson. Davies seems decent to me, he looked rapid on the pads even if it was a short glimpse..

I'm feeling a Dodson vs Davies/Dickinson final. I'm not convinced about the other guys. I could be way off but after taking a good look at their records, this is the most likely outcome.
      Yeah, defo covering all areas imo. dodson should win it, but like in most prizefighters, upsets do tend to happen

Comment

backed slate at 35/1 on betfair, out in the 1st rd lol 10 quid down (i thought he won)

Comment

Great start............with a robbery

Comment

lol not the best start

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
              Great start............with a robbery
              That was ridiculous,both guys looked like shit but slate threw more and landed more,terrible decision

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                That was ridiculous,both guys looked like shit but slate threw more and landed more,terrible decision
                Yeah they are both club fighters. Some very interesting technique there

Comment

should be a good fight now.

im still pissed of the judges done me out of my bet (even though i was thinking theres no chance this guy will win the whole thing when i was watching the fight)

Comment

£10 on a replacement at 40/1 now lol

Comment

Is anybody streaming the fights

Comment

Working...
                      X