Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping Pascal wins on saturday.

Comment

BHOP is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
        Not so sure about that, I'll get back to you Sunday.
        I hope Hopkins wins and then rides off into the sunset. It wont happen though. He might go the distance, but this fight is not winnable for him. Pascal is not an overweight alcoholic.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I hope Hopkins wins and then rides off into the sunset. It wont happen though. He might go the distance, but this fight is not winnable for him. Pascal is not an overweight alcoholic.
          Bernard is the reason kelly turned into an alcoholic, get it right!

Comment

I been to Philly, some real dudes come from those streets. Bernard in his day was a very feared man, I just think he's too old to stop Pascal.

Pascal's movement and activity will win him the fight, even though I don't think Hopkins will be KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Bernard is the reason kelly turned into an alcoholic, get it right!
              Ha Ha Ha Ha I couldn't disagree!

Comment

_________

Comment

I wish I could be interested in this fight.

I am really trying to get hyped up about it, but it's a struggle.

Comment

If Bhop wins he would continue to fight, We need young guns like Pascal

Comment

• Pascal fights at a pace that will favor B-hop. B-hop is going to con his way to another victory

Comment

Working...
                      X