Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing for the fight on the 14th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be on holiday in San Francisco surrounded by **** and veggies so hopefully theres a gay bar showing the fight.

Comment

Phoning up work and pretending to be sick.

Comment

What fight on Nov. 14th? I haven't heard about any fight on Nov. 14th. I know Dawson is fighting Johnson this weekend, but I haven't heard any buzz about any fight on the 14th. Help someone?

Comment

getting drunk,smoke me a few blunts..cook some hot wings and kick back and enjoy a great fight

Comment

I got some friends coming up and watching the fight. Drinking some beers some jameson whiskey, pizza, wings, chicken wing dip(must have) and party music big pun all day. Before that college football lol lets go irish big game playing pittsburgh that day.

Comment

Pinchos and inasal on the grill and San Mig and Barrelito in the cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by adrian62 View Post
                Its gonna be party time at my house. The Old Lady is Filipino so were going to have some Filipino food there (a must have). And im gonna be grilling. Oh yeah, and its my B-day so either way its gonna be a great day.
                Did you meet her in the U.S. or did you meet her through a mail-order bride service?

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  Pinchos and inasal on the grill and San Mig and Barrelito in the cooler!
                  You should include some Puerto Rican alcohol to make things even.

Comment

I gotta go to a Filipino wedding. Can you believe that *****?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                      You should include some Puerto Rican alcohol to make things even.
                      Err Barrilito is Puerto Rican rum

Comment

Working...
                      X