Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kessler wud beat him up and make him quit on his stool

dillusional man that froch

Comment

'decapitate him'? "take his scalp"? Froch is starting to sound like Tyson. I would love to see this fight more than anything. SMW is so stacked right now and it's time these guys proved their metal against one another. I'd like to see Froch win, of course. However, neither fighter is knocking the other out, and should it go to a decision - that decision belongs to the Dane. That said, however... Froch hits a lot harder than Joe at the time he fought Kess, so I think the Dane should also be prepared to take some hard shots, and hope the ring rust hasn't seen him past his prime. Both fighters deserve this fight. The fans deserve it moreso.

Comment

forch

wow, nice, I too want to watch Kessler decapitATE Froch. Froch won't even get passed Dirrell without a loss. That guy is going to get exposed for the second, third, ... times in this tournament.

Comment

froch wont beat a legitimate SMW champion,especially kessler

Comment

Kessler by UD.

Comment

Kessler wins every round. Froch chances at knocking him out are at 10%

Comment

its a shame i liked froch at first, but the way he runs his mouth like haye has turend me aginst him .id like to see this fight kessler will detroy him.

Comment

I think Kessler wins a sound ud 9 rds to 3, sorry Froch but your d is too open

Comment

mistah281

KessleR by WIDE UDecision... Kessler will Outbox this BUM pretty much every Round!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                      And if this tournament goes down, where is that going to leave Bernard Hopkins if he can't land a fight with Tomasz Adamek or Paul Williams? Interesting scenario. Is he going to sit out the rest of they year and fight in 2010 or just retire?
                      if bhop still has it in him he can some way be part of that 168 tournament and win it... imagine that ****.. that would be legendary..

Comment

Working...
                      X