Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walterson View Post
    Ha Ha Ha Ha I couldn't disagree!
    Go to 2:30 and compare the intent in Pascal's stare to the one with Hopkins.

His soul is ready to be taken!

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I wish I could be interested in this fight.

I am really trying to get hyped up about it, but it's a struggle.

It'll be a bore.

Top fight of the weekend entertainment wise will surely be Huck-Lebedev. This should be fireworks.

Comment

• Hopkins needs gimmicks like that cuz' he's old and his style sucks.

I hope Canada robs him.

Comment

• "Your soul is mine"

FATALITY

Comment

• After Pascal beats Hopkins, I'm gonna have a very big laugh. All you Americans will be silent after Saturday night, just like after Pascal schooled one of your best fighters in Chad Dawson.

But of course you're all gonna make excuses as to why Hopkins lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Champ View Post
              After Pascal beats Hopkins, I'm gonna have a very big laugh. All you Americans will be silent after Saturday night, just like after Pascal schooled one of your best fighters in Chad Dawson.

But of course you're all gonna make excuses as to why Hopkins lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                I been to Philly, some real dudes come from those streets. Bernard in his day was a very feared man, I just think he's too old to stop Pascal.

Pascal's movement and activity will win him the fight, even though I don't think Hopkins will be KO'd.
                So you're basically ruling out Hopkins by decision?

Pascal's tactics are so obvious that I can't see Hopkins not already having him figured out. Pascal moves around the ring, explodes, and moves around the ring to recover and do it again. Hopkins knows this, he's going to switch between counter punching the explosions and just taking a step back and defend. After that, Hopkins is going to maul the **** out of him on the inside and eventually wear him down and win comfortably.

People can cheer the combinations, but when Hopkins jumps on him after he's done, it's going to be all him to erase the combo from the judges memory. There's always 1 sketchy scorecard when a foreigner goes to fight in the other fighters' hometown, but Hopkins will get a decision if he controls the fight this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
                  No, that's not the point.

Hopkins should be regarded as a great champion in and out of the ring but so many regard him as a fouling, classless prick. Which is a shame.

Pascal may have done the same thing but he isnt and will never be looked at in the same way as Hopkins.
                  STFU already, damn, you seem so unbelievably soft. Where the hell are you from, the suburbs? I can't believe what I have been reading from you in this thread. Who the hell cares if Hopkins is an ATG acting that way, like BITD fighters wouldn't take shots at one's religions and go way farther than that, talk about eating babies, biting ears. You need to go watch the Teletubbies or a Manny Pacquiao 24/7, same difference.

Comment

• Man I am sick and tired of guys logging in here just to be soft. I freaking hate it. It's a combat sport that gets little to no fame. Few guys like Hopkins hype fights up and it's a bad thing all of a sudden.

And what's up with Pascal looking down like that? Couldn't even stare at Hopkins eyes. I'm gonna have to agree with everyone and say he did look scared. Def lost the staredown.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      STFU already, damn, you seem so unbelievably soft. Where the hell are you from, the suburbs? I can't believe what I have been reading from you in this thread. Who the hell cares if Hopkins is an ATG acting that way, like BITD fighters wouldn't take shots at one's religions and go way farther than that, talk about eating babies, biting ears. You need to go watch the Teletubbies or a Manny Pacquiao 24/7, same difference.
                      Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Owned!!

Comment

Working...
                      X