No announcement yet.

I don't know why mayweather still gets ranked in the p4p lists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why mayweather still gets ranked in the p4p lists

All I see is mayweather handpicking bums or dragging great fighters 3 or 4 weight classes up untill they get fat and slow. He's now calling out Mathew Hatton FFS. It's about time floyd gets dropped from the p4p rankings or there's something seriously flawed with the whole thing.

Thats why your a boxing scene nut hugger/ hater and they are boxing sport writers.

The Ring has Mayweather ranked Number 2.

Ill go with their word over some boxingscene nobody like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
      All I see is mayweather handpicking bums or dragging great fighters 3 or 4 weight classes up untill they get fat and slow. He's now calling out Mathew Hatton FFS. It's about time floyd gets dropped from the p4p rankings or there's something seriously flawed with the whole thing.

Wheres the link to him calling out Matt Hatton...

Thx in advance bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
        Thats why your a boxing scene nut hugger/ hater and they are boxing sport writers.

The Ring has Mayweather ranked Number 2.

Ill go with their word over some boxingscene nobody like yourself.
        Just to let you know, TS has way more credibility here at NSB than you.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
          you should be banned for this

Comment

Aldo-Raine is a little wussy boy who has to put people on ignore because hes not smart or man enough to in gauge in differences LOL Just like PU$SY BOY FLOYD!!! heheheeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Not sure. I mean he only shutout the number 3 guy on the planet in his last fight. He sucks!!!

Comment

im not a huge mayweather fan. But he def does not fight bums. He has beat some top notch fighters dude

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
                  Just to let you know, TS has way more credibility here at NSB than you.
                  I second that bro!!!! Anyone who backs fight duckers are a class in their own!

Comment

Originally posted by markkerr101 View Post
                    im not a huge mayweather fan. But he def does not fight bums. He has beat some top notch fighters dude
                    Name some in the last 5 years.....PLEASE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X