Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could tito trinidad been the greatest fighter ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could tito trinidad been the greatest fighter ever?

if he had a better trainer?

better than Sugar Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Leonard???

hell no, would he have been a better boxer. possibly but his dad would have to still have wrapped his hands lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post

I know...haven't heard this one before.

Comment

Originally posted by += El Jefe=+ View Post
          better than Sugar Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Leonard???

hell no, would he have been a better boxer. possibly but his dad would have to still have wrapped his hands lol.
          manny steward said if you think the way tito wrapped his hands lead to his knockouts you know nothing about boxing.i'll take his word over yours.but since theres been debates about sugar ray robinson and henry armstrong and the way tito was going threw divisions in the early part of this decade was hammerin hank esque could he have been . it's better than debate about the same **** with the same boxers all the ****ing time jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by antonthegreat View Post
            if he had a better trainer?
            no................................................ .................................................. .......

Comment

His father was a great trainer for him. If he would of had better promotion early on and stayed at 154 he would of been right up there.

Comment

He is the GOAT

Comment

Not even close. He would've got his ass handed to him by BHop no matter who his trainer was.

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but I miss Trinidad. What an entertaining fighter. devastating power, and yet had to get off the deck to win in a ridiculous amount of fights.

As for the thread title, well, you cant teach a better chin, although Trinidad could have benefitted from better defense and learning to roll with punches better.
                    On the other hand, the way he generated power was excellent. His technique was VERY solid in that respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X