Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: No Pacquiao, I Want Crawford vs. Danny Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
    Honestly for me as a Crawford fan, I'd like to see him scoop up all the belts. Burns is easy money and Troyanovsky, he's a little difficult because of size and power, but has you seen.against postol he can adjust to any style. Besides when was the last time there was an undisputed champion at 140 pounds? There's history to be made at 140 for Crawford. 147 will still be there.
    Exactly! There hasn't been an undisputed champion in the light welters since Kostya Tszyu in 2003. Really, there hasn't been an undisputed champion since the WBO became recognized as a major title claim in 2007. Somebody should do it, and it might as well be Bud.

Comment

Id love to see Crawford starch Garcias fake ass out.

Comment

Crawford shuts out Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
          Hell no he shouldn't pass on Pac. That's his best path to building his stardom. But afterwards, he shouldn't rush to the welterweight division for Garcia either. The Broner and Garcia fights will still be there in two to three years (as long as Broner doesn't catch a 5-8 sentence).
          The question you have to ask is: if HBO wouldn't pay for Crawford vs. Postol, would they pay for Crawford vs. Troyanovsky??? I think HBO would pay for Crawford vs. Broner before Broner went to prison, but not after.

Comment

Crawford-Garcia would be a total mismatch, but it would be good for boxing to have the truth about Garcia's "elite" status exposed once and for all.

Comment

Well it's a good thing Abel Sanchez has influence over the matchmaking for any of these 3 fighters... oh wait.

Let's maybe just hear Abel talk all things Golovkin, that's plenty of fodder on it's own.

Also- Crawford is more than one skill-level above Garcia.

Garcia is a champion surrounded by very threatening challenges, we'll see if he ever invites any of those fights. There is no shortage of dangerous opponents even with Crawford being on the list.
              Last edited by Mike_R; 07-25-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                Well it's a good thing Abel Sanchez has influence over the matchmaking for any of these 3 fighters... oh wait.

Let's maybe just hear Abel talk all things Golovkin, that's plenty of fodder on it's own.

Also- Crawford is more than one skill-level above Garcia.

Garcia is a champion surrounded by very threatening challenges, we'll see if he ever invites any of those fights. There is no shortage of dangerous opponents even with Crawford being on the list.
                Spot on post - take some green k

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  The question you have to ask is: if HBO wouldn't pay for Crawford vs. Postol, would they pay for Crawford vs. Troyanovsky??? I think HBO would pay for Crawford vs. Broner before Broner went to prison, but not after.
                  You're 100% right, no way HBO buys Crawford vs. Troyanovsky. But I also believe that if Crawford could pull out an impressive win against Pac, you can instantly add another 100,000 - 200,000 PPV buys to any and all of his future fights. America is definitely looking for their next star of boxing. Crawford is that fighter since he can mix it up, bang, and get the KO on most fools around him. He's not the run of the mill hype train, we all know that he has some serious fight in him. American sports fans will get behind him all day.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                    You're 100% right, no way HBO buys Crawford vs. Troyanovsky. But I also believe that if Crawford could pull out an impressive win against Pac, you can instantly add another 100,000 - 200,000 PPV buys to any and all of his future fights. America is definitely looking for their next star of boxing. Crawford is that fighter since he can mix it up, bang, and get the KO on most fools around him. He's not the run of the mill hype train, we all know that he has some serious fight in him. American sports fans will get behind him all day.
                    We'll see how much America loves Crawford when those PPV numbers start to roll in! Pacquiao is the ticket. Unifying all the belts @ 140 is useless. It's time that Crawford gets in the mix with the likes of Garcia, Thurman, Porter, and Broner!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      If Broner was "only relevant to my eyes," Bob Arum wouldn't have offered him to fight Pacquiao before making an offer to Crawford, Vargas, or Garcia.
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's why everyone except maybe you hates Bob Arum with his mismatches. Of course Arum has to protect his cash cow Pacman that's why Pacman fights BUMS or SHOT fighters.
                      But that aside, your logic is based on the fact that Arum offered Pac a fight with Broner? That's your reasoning? Jeez!

So if Arum was to offer Pacman a fight against Brando Rios then that would make Rios relevant in your eyes? Wait!!! he already did that.

If he was to offer Pac a fight against Mosley right after Mosley got beat up by Mayweather that that would make Mosley relevant? Wait!! He did that already

If Arum was to offer Pac a fight against a virtual unknown called Chris Algieri then that would make Algieri relevant? Wait!! He did that already

If Arum was to offer Pac a fight against a drained Margarito or a trigger shy Clottey then that would make them relevant? Wait!!! He already did that.

I guess Arum is a god in your eyes after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X