Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grumpy old men.....What bugs you these days?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
    If you can't see my dog's giant pile of shat, you deserve to step in it. You were probably to busy posting on social media, taking a selfie, pulling up your skinny jeans, fixing your man bun or deciding what bathroom your suppose to use.
    So I could give a ****.
    I'm probably older than your dad and could very much beat the crap of both of you at the same time. So next time I see you with your chihuahua taking a crap and you as a responsible freakin owner not picking up your dogs DOODOO.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      I'm probably older than your dad and could very much beat the crap of both of you at the same time. So next time I see you with your chihuahua taking a crap and you as a responsible freakin owner not picking up your dogs DOODOO.
      You're in your 70's?
      How do you know how to use the internet?
      I hear you're from Canada also, so I'm sure my 68 yr old dad could still kick your a55.

Comment

You're in your 70's?
        How do you know how to use the internet?
        I hear you're from Canada also, so I'm sure my 68 yr old dad could still kick your a55.
        I'll beat you and your old man's butt no problem. despite my age. Canada is not a 3rd world country that's why we oldies are still internet/computer literate somewhat...

What bugs me:
        addition people who pick their noses, chew gum and wipe it under the table.

Comment

Not a damn thing.

Comment

6) Kids who wear their pant too low that their underwear is showing and they walk like a penguin...( And yup they're wearing a belt too).

I guess I'm getting old.....
            ye this. I was watching "about billions" broner was showing his house I just kept thinking man wtf, the top of his pants was at the bottom of his ass

Comment

I'll beat you and your old man's butt no problem. despite my age. Canada is not a 3rd world country that's why we oldies are still internet/computer literate somewhat...

What bugs me:
              addition people who pick their noses, chew gum and wipe it under the table.
              makes sense.
              Still not convinced you can beat my pops. He's a east coast Irishman, might drop you like that Canadian in your avi with a body shot.

What bugs me is people at work who piss all over the ground and shat and don't flush the toilet. WTF is wrong with you dirty muthafukas.

Comment

family **** is all that causes me stress.i ceased to care about anything else long ago.

Comment

makes sense.
                  Still not convinced you can beat my pops. He's a east coast Irishman, might drop you like that Canadian in your avi with a body shot.

What bugs me is people at work who piss all over the ground and shat and don't flush the toilet. WTF is wrong with you dirty muthafukas.
                  If your pops can beat Willy then he's got a chance.

Comment

Millennials. All the annoying shit they do on a daily basis.

People's constant complaining about everything.

idiots with sagging pants

most everything that's popular on tv

The Liberal, BLM and LGBT movement. Especially the last one. Go shit behind a bush or in port-o-potties. Serisouly, normal people don't want to see fags in a dress pissing with normal women and girls.

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
                      family **** is all that causes me stress.i ceased to care about anything else long ago.
                      Why not try starting your own...

Comment

Working...
                      X