Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2 Remake made by a fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's talks of an HD re-release for REmake right now. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
      There's talks of an HD re-release for REmake right now. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
      That's no longer talk. Capcom confirmed it and released screens and everything.

Ridiculously predictable of them, honestly : Instead of giving their fans the remake they've been demanding for well over a decade they're remaking the Gamecube remake of the first RE, which was a perfectly fine game that doesn't warrant anything more than an HD port.

In other rumor news - I have a friend who works at Capcom's US branch who has heard rumblings of a reboot of the 'Dino Crisis' series. When it will be announced remains unknown but it's apparently being heavily discussed.

I asked said friend about a possible reboot of the 'Onimusha' series and he said that he wouldn't be surprised on that front, either. Apparently Capcom execs are desperate to do whatever they can to appeal to their original fans again. Probably has something to do with RE6 being a total turd and a recent string of blunders that damn near sank them.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        That's no longer talk. Capcom confirmed it and released screens and everything.

Ridiculously predictable of them, honestly : Instead of giving their fans the remake they've been demanding for well over a decade they're remaking the Gamecube remake of the first RE, which was a perfectly fine game that doesn't warrant anything more than an HD port.

In other rumor news - I have a friend who works at Capcom's US branch who has heard rumblings of a reboot of the 'Dino Crisis' series. When it will be announced remains unknown but it's apparently being heavily discussed.

I asked said friend about a possible reboot of the 'Onimusha' series and he said that he wouldn't be surprised on that front, either. Apparently Capcom execs are desperate to do whatever they can to appeal to their original fans again. Probably has something to do with RE6 being a total turd and a recent string of blunders that damn near sank them.
        dinosaurs are so 90's
        i enjoyed dino crisis and i will buy the reboot, but it has financial failure written all over it

Comment

Dino Crisis was garbage.

Comment

Dino Crisis could be a good remake, as long as it's a real remake. DC for PS1, with its camera angles, clunkier controls than RE1, was a really bad experience for me personally. But it's a game I would like to see remade with smoother next gen controls so I can have a better experience with it. I really didn't play the game for too long. Another remake I would like to see is Silent Hill 1, another game I would like ot have a better experience with smoother controls.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
              dinosaurs are so 90's
              i enjoyed dino crisis and i will buy the reboot, but it has financial failure written all over it
              Dinosaurs so 90s? I don't care what year it is, kids LOVE dinosaurs. When I was a kid I'd watch anything dino related. If somebody dug up dino riders for a reboot cartoon or even a movie it'd make money. The only thing I hate that's dino related are those cheap ass 50s monster movies with iguanas with make up on to pass for a dinosaur.

Comment

Working...
              X