No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Mayweather, Malignaggi-Mosley, Hopkins, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    The Mayweather vs the Ghost with Canelo vs Cotto or "scrub to be named" card is the worst kept secret in boxing. Fight Trout you girl. All I can do is hope either Floyd or Canelo loses and keeps ****ing up the plans.
    Dude you are ridiculous. So now Floyd's ducking Trout???!!! Really???!!! SINCE WHEN??? Since he beat Cotto? A guy Floyd just beat! You sound like a legit idiot, here

Comment

Golden Boy just tossing out the mismatches

Mosley is finished, I don't know how many times this guy has to lose for people to understand that. he looked horrible against Sergio Mora, had one good punch against Mayweather and couldn't pull the trigger against Pacquiao or Alvarez.

but if people want to believe Mosley isn't shot, ok you believe everything GBP tells you.

Mayweather vs Alvarez is a farce. Mayweather complained that Sergio Martinez was too heavy but Alvarez rehydrates heavier than Martinez. Mayweather is just banking on the Alvarez fans to blindly think he has a chance. personally I'm sick of Mayweather's cherrypicking, when will he fight somebody with a style that benefit him.

Martinez may fight at 160 but rehydrates to 165 and yet he is too big LOL!

eventually Golden Boy will run Showtime's credibility with terrible match making it's just too bad we have sit through it.

Comment

No way Shane beats Paulie. This isn't 15 years ago.

Comment

I'm glad to see that Golden Boy is planning shows on both HBO and Showtime. They are not confining themselves to just one network.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosenlicht View Post
            No way Shane beats Paulie. This isn't 15 years ago.
            Yes Shane still beats Paulie

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post

Mosley is finished, I don't know how many times this guy has to lose for people to understand that. he looked horrible against Sergio Mora, had one good punch against Mayweather and couldn't pull the trigger against Pacquiao or Alvarez.

but if people want to believe Mosley isn't shot, ok you believe everything GBP tells you.

Mayweather vs Alvarez is a farce. Mayweather complained that Sergio Martinez was too heavy but Alvarez rehydrates heavier than Martinez. Mayweather is just banking on the Alvarez fans to blindly think he has a chance. personally I'm sick of Mayweather's cherrypicking, when will he fight somebody with a style that benefit him.

eventually Golden Boy will run Showtime's credibility with terrible match making it's just too bad we have sit through it.
              Martinez has a fight date already, Mayweather/Alvarez is a good fight. Even if Mayweather was to fight Martinez you'd complain about how Floyd was fighting an old guy.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post

Martinez had his fight lined up before he even had his knee surgery. Hes been fighting at 160 for 4 years now. Hes not a 154lber anymore otherwise hed still be fighting there. Theres much better matchups at 154 yet he chose to move up and fight bums like Lee and Palvik. Which ill say was smart for him because at 154 he struggled with bums like Kermit Cintron. At 154 Serg is an average fighter and he knows it. At 160 he has an advantage athleticly which is why he campaigns there.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  Dude you are ridiculous. So now Floyd's ducking Trout???!!! Really???!!! SINCE WHEN??? Since he beat Cotto? A guy Floyd just beat! You sound like a legit idiot, here
                  No, ginger needs to fight Trout. I have no problem with Floyd and Guerrero. Canelo was going to fight Cotto if he beat Trout, so why not fight Trout?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Martinez had his fight lined up before he even had his knee surgery. Hes been fighting at 160 for 4 years now. Hes not a 154lber anymore otherwise hed still be fighting there. Theres much better matchups at 154 yet he chose to move up and fight bums like Lee and Palvik. Which ill say was smart for him because at 154 he struggled with bums like Kermit Cintron. At 154 Serg is an average fighter and he knows it. At 160 he has an advantage athleticly which is why he campaigns there.
                    Haha how did Sergio struggle with Kermit? Did you actually see the fight? He beat him twice!

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      No, ginger needs to fight Trout. I have no problem with Floyd and Guerrero. Canelo was going to fight Cotto if he beat Trout, so why not fight Trout?
                      I agree with you 100%. Canelo should be fighting Trout, but I'm not mad at a Mayweaher/Alvarez showdown, and I'm not mad at a Mayweather/Guerrero showdown.

Comment

Working...
                      X